GreenTeaChloe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Women tend to go for younger males because it makes them feel young, alive, free. Women in their mid 30's usually reach their sexual peek and op to seek out younger men.

The thrill of being with a younger man because its frowned upon in society's eyes makes it more pleasing.

When a younger man has relations with an older woman, that woman feels more attractive, knowing that she still has her looks and enough to attract younger males. These feelings of forbidden lust tend to end over some time though.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Women tend to go for younger males because it makes them feel young, alive, free. Women in their mid 30's usually reach their sexual peek and op to seek out younger men.

The thrill of being with a younger man because its frowned upon in society's eyes makes it more pleasing.

When a younger man has relations with an older woman, that woman feels more attractive, knowing that she still has her looks and enough to attract younger males. These feelings of forbidden lust tend to end over some time though.
Younger is not the problem. Half their age and not adult though, is.

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yes, and men are attracted to 16 year old girls because of millions of years of evolution telling them that their bodies are ready to produce children. So I agree with you, to a certain point. It is like my 66 year old aunt dating a 43 year old, except it is not because this was a child. She could have dated a 20 year old to validate her youthfulness.

GreenTeaChloe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Younger is not the problem. Half their age and not adult though, is.
I'm not talking about the age being a problem, I'm talking about the psychology of why women tend to go for younger men, regardless of age. Though some women do have the conscious to realise that "oh he's 16 this is wrong". Some women are just so self conscious about their looks that they oversee the age and continue to have relations.

Now this usually happens to women who are single, or their partner shows no interests in them sexually. Women want to feel wanted and needed.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not talking about the age being a problem, I'm talking about the psychology of why women tend to go for younger men, regardless of age. Though some women do have the conscious to realise that "oh he's 16 this is wrong". Some women are just so self conscious about their looks that they oversee the age and continue to have relations.

Now this usually happens to women who are single, or their partner shows no interests in them sexually. Women want to feel wanted and needed.
Some of them are also perverted you know, like those men that do the same, for whom no one ever raises such an argument.

Sakura Bunny

Veteran
Kin
45💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and of course there's users on here ok with this -rolls eyes-
y'all wouldn't be saying the same things if it was a dad and his son's ex gf
nope she would be a 'thot' and a 'hoe', not a 'player' and a 'homie'
y'all can go to hell loool

Reactions: YowYan

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and of course there's users on here ok with this -rolls eyes-
y'all wouldn't be saying the same things if it was a dad and his son's ex gf
nope she would be a 'thot' and a 'hoe', not a 'player' and a 'homie'
y'all can go to hell loool
or in a simplified explanation: Double standards. And you're right about that.

Reactions: Sakura Bunny

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol this is too funny man i cant tell if people are defending this woman or not[video=youtube;1_U55RTlK8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_U55RTlK8o[/video]