Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Previous theory was that Lilin killed Caramel and ate re-spawned fruit somewhere in Lamb's house.
But I no longer believe in that.
Looking at the flashback ends at chapter 867 confirms enough that this theory is false. Linlin unknowingly ate Carmel and the children at the birthday party. She sealed off Carmel's successful yet last deal in slavery. So ironic.

Cohle

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking at the flashback ends at chapter 867 confirms enough that this theory is false. Linlin unknowingly ate Carmel and the children at the birthday party. She sealed off Carmel's successful yet last deal in slavery. So ironic.
Oh I know.
She killed her by eating her, so then soul-soul no mi would respawn at some fruit inside the Lamb's house, I didn't wanna say cannibalize.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh I know.
She killed her by eating her, so then soul-soul no mi would respawn at some fruit inside the Lamb's house, I didn't wanna say cannibalize.
Probably the Soul fruit doesn't necessary need to re-spawn in a nearest fruit around. Which brings us back to Teach. Did Teach eat Whitbeard's heart as some readers assumed that? Or Teach just had a normal fruit in his pocket to re-spawn?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This hypothesis has been going around ever since Caramel's picture was shown, but so far it has little ground to stand on other than that it revolves around two old ladies, which is kinda racist towards grannies if you think about it xd

Seriously though following the chronology it doesn't match up:

- Whitebeard died at the age of 72

- BM is currently 68 years old, meaning taking the time skip into account she was born only 6 years after WB.

- In the current flash-back BM is 5 years old, so WB should be 11 years old while Caramel is already an 80 years old lady.

- This flash-back occurred 63 years ago.

So counting all of that together if Caramel was alive, she should be a whooping 143 years old, which makes her almost as twice as old as WB when he died.

Yes there a few examples of women who aged quite well in the OPverse, but that shouldn't suddenly be the norm. So I find it highly questionable that Bakkin and Caramel are the same person unless there are more concrete indications other than the two just being old ladies.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He already knows how it happened. He wouldn't introduce such a major plot twist if he didn't think of an explanation for it.
I was curious because of the sheet. Maybe he knew he wanted BB to be able to take fruits but wasn't sure how he wanted the process to have to happen by the time the scene came about so he did it under the blanket to buy some time.