Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
What happened to the jutsu Sasuke recieved from Hashirama again? At first I thought this jutsu would have played role at stopping Madara, once that passed, I thought he would have used it against Naruto (If it were even possible), but nope, that plot point faded away into non- existence, I've heard alot of subjective theories on this.

What was the point of giving this panel time if it had no significance to plot later down the road? You can tell Kishi was really trying to kill off Madara, so he kept introducing plot points that would allude to Madara's defeat, but never came through on them.

The more vague plot details for us to debate about, the better I guess.

Reactions: Mad Titan Thanos

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This bit of my "Theory". Kishi probably intended to beat madara with those two plot points but realized it would've dragged the story past it's deadline so he took the kaguya route...

Mad Titan Thanos

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What happened to the jutsu Sasuke recieved from Hashirama again? At first I thought this jutsu would have played role at stopping Madara, once that passed, I thought he would have used it against Naruto (If it were even possible), but nope, that plot point faded away into non- existence, I've heard alot of subjective theories on this.

What was the point of giving this panel time if it had no significance to plot later down the road? You can tell Kishi was really trying to kill off Madara, so he kept introducing plot points that would allude to Madara's defeat, but never came through on them.

The more vague plot details for us to debate about, the better I guess.
This would help you (Since Kishi himself said it)

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was probably difficult to get the pacing right for everything AND land the ending on the right date. Those plot points had to be abandoned in favor of releasing a chapter 700 that introduced the Next Gen, and getting it done before The Last was released.