Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just, what do you think the most unique were, from greatest to least?

Mine are:

Obito
-Awakens with two-tomoe, pretty much skips third-tomoe to gain mangekyo, gains most unique dojutsu in the series, kamui, his eye's susano'o immediately appears in perfect form

Sasuke
-Perfect manipulation with Amaterasu, swiftly gains all the different powers of the mangekyo, manages to gains perfect susano'o (although EMS Itachi likely could as well, so...), awakens full rinnegan/sharinnegan (since he's shown activating and deactivating the Romeo) in his left eye (it took Madara years)

Madara
-First to Awaken Mangekyo, first to gain EMS, awakens rinnegan (the stuff he gains with the Juubi doesn't count) albeit it took him a lifetime + Hashirama's cells

Shisui
-Gains powerful mangekyo, had the unique justu "Kotoatsukami"

Itachi
-Somewhat average mangekyo, has unique genjutsu ability "Tsukuyomi"

Fugaku
-Managed to become clan leader

Fodder Uchiha
-They died

I didn't include Sarada because we don't really know her true powers yet and Indra because we don't know what his powers were either (other than the basic skill set and whether he used susano'o with or without mangekyo) and he wasn't really an Uchiha either.

Kushina san

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kamui would not be so OP without cells Hashirama and EMS.

And without chakra Rikudou can not use Susanoo. Obito would be a fodder without Hashi cells, would be blind after three days as Sasuke. :)

Shisui can use kotoamatsukami every 10 years .-.

I would say Itachi and Sasuke. Even Madara, but Kishi did not show the other techniques of its EMS....

Reactions: Diabound

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kamui would not be so OP without cells Hashirama and EMS.

And without chakra Rikudou can not use Susanoo. Obito would be a fodder without Hashi cells, would be blind after three days as Sasuke. :)

Shisui can use kotoamatsukami every 10 years .-.

I would say Itachi and Sasuke. Even Madara, but Kishi did not show the other techniques of its EMS....
Well, if you wanna play it like that, Sasuke would be below Itachi without his eyes, and Madara would be nothing without Izuna. Plus kamui would still be the same technique, just no spamming, of course, he'd be literally dead without the Hashi cells, so, I don't think you can do Obito with kamui without Hashi cells unless you just rewrite Kakashi Gaiden.