XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which Jutsu was the most underused?
Which Jutsu did you wish you saw more of?
I would have liked to seen Thousand Years of Death used more, and Kirin. Kawarimi no Jutsu is also very underused.

Sakuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sealing jutsu. It isn't really explained how they work, and rarely appear in battle except for the fourth shinobi war. I would have loved to see sealing jutsu used in combat, perhaps as a combo/duo in the Akatsuki (one that excelled in taijutsu, and the other who excelled in sealing jutsu to incapacitate then permanently seal your body and perhaps use it for nefarious purposes).

Also, Toad Flatness. I've only seen Jiraiya use it, and it seems like an incredibly OP jutsu if used in combination with shadow clones.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sealing jutsu. It isn't really explained how they work, and rarely appear in battle except for the fourth shinobi war. I would have loved to see sealing jutsu used in combat, perhaps as a combo/duo in the Akatsuki (one that excelled in taijutsu, and the other who excelled in sealing jutsu to incapacitate then permanently seal your body and perhaps use it for nefarious purposes).

Also, Toad Flatness. I've only seen Jiraiya use it, and it seems like an incredibly OP jutsu if used in combination with shadow clones.
I did some research and here is Fuuninjutsu (Sealing Jutsu):

First Databook

Fuuinjutsu
Seals power out of control to restore order

It’s a sealing technique to limit, annul or stop the target from using a certain ability. Markings appear in the target’s body and reveal the composition of the cursed seal or what it is you wish to seal. There are even and odd combinations, based on the amount of symbols used, and each one has different effects. Fuuinjutsu is another jutsu type wrapped in mystery.

Here is the meaning behind even and odd seals, it is base on Yin and Yang:

Yinyang, Wade-Giles romanization yin-yang, Japanese in-yō, in Eastern thought, the two complementary forces that make up all aspects and phenomena of life. Yin is a symbol of earth, femaleness, darkness, passivity, and absorption. It is present in even numbers, in valleys and streams, and is represented by the tiger, the colour orange, and a broken line. Yang is conceived of as heaven, maleness, light, activity, and penetration. It is present in odd numbers, in mountains, and is represented by the dragon, the colour auzre, and an unbroken line.

Here is context:

Naruto – Orochimaru overlaid an odd seal to the even seal, marked by the Fourth Hokage. The original seal’s effect was damaged and made Naruto suffer.

The odd seal was undone by Jiraiya.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chidori current was such a powerful jutsu when first introduced.
The amount of times that jutsu could've come in handy Even in vote 2. Sasuke was nerfed af during the post avatar clash were he and Naruto started engaging in combat.

OT: majestic attire Susanoo armour in human size should go down as never used, but the potential. Coupling it with jutsu would be badass, tool creation of all sorts of weapons for combat forming Susanoo shields to tank attacks etc. A true expression of Inton in physical form:nosebleed::nosebleed:

Other than that the 6 paths.

Last edited: