Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto got Kakuzu & Pein
Sakura got Sasori
Sasuke got Deidara
Shikamaru got Hidan

besides Madara... the only remaining are Kisame and Zetsu...
from Team 7... who would be most likely to fight these two?

I have a feeling Sai is gonna face off with one of them... and I really wanna see Sakura face off with one of them one more time! I bet Kakashi VS. Kisame would be a KILLER fight!

What do you guys think?

(I think Naruto will face Madara)

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
well the first well probably be killer bee and kisame and it is hard to belive that kisame could beat bee by himself even sasuke with the rest of team hawk could not get him i think kakashi and yamato together will kill zetsu and naruto or sasuke maby both will kill madara

Ady

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto got Kakuzu & Pein
Sakura got Sasori
Sasuke got Deidara
Shikamaru got Hidan

besides Madara... the only remaining are Kisame and Zetsu...
from Team 7... who would be most likely to fight these two?

I have a feeling Sai is gonna face off with one of them... and I really wanna see Sakura face off with one of them one more time! I bet Kakashi VS. Kisame would be a KILLER fight!

What do you guys think?

(I think Naruto will face Madara)

naruto won't face madara alone...I'm kinda sure that it will be a final like in shaman king...everyone vs madara....naruto can't handle madara alone

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well the first well probably be killer bee and kisame and it is hard to belive that kisame could beat bee by himself even sasuke with the rest of team hawk could not get him i think kakashi and yamato together will kill zetsu and naruto or sasuke maby both will kill madara
eay his chakra using samehada and he wins, remember it even ate the kyuubi's chakra

GaaratheFifth

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He could potentially shock himself as well. O^O

I think
Madara versus Sasuke
Kisame versus Kirabi/Gai/Suigetsu
Team Hawk versus Team Seven and Kakashi
Zetsu versus Yamato
Ha! Very true.
The thing I have been wanting to say about Team Hawk is that I am not really sure that they are "bad guys." They were all manipulated by Orochimaru, and I am guessing they are pretty young.

If Sasuke gets saved, I think it would be really unfair for the rest of Team Hawk to be killed. They are no worse.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Ha! Very true.
The thing I have been wanting to say about Team Hawk is that I am not really sure that they are "bad guys." They were all manipulated by Orochimaru, and I am guessing they are pretty young.

If Sasuke gets saved, I think it would be really unfair for the rest of Team Hawk to be killed. They are no worse.
Don't care. O.O
They attacked the Kages, Kakashi and Team Seven will attack them.

jp73191

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think Suigetsu and Guy will both get a shot at Kisame before the end but I bet Killer bee will team up with someone to acyually beat him.

I think Kiba's team will fight Zetsu at some point but Im sure Zetsu will prove to be the strongest Akatsuki member other than Pain and Madara. Zetsu's powers have not been saved this long for nothing.

I think team 7 (Kakashi, Naruto, Sauske and Sakura) will beat Madara together.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree there is a reason why Aloe Vera was kept alive for so long. If you think about it he knocked out a kage without pulling a muscle. He can take and give chakra at will. So i think he will be the mini-boss before Madara. Kisame has the biggest amount of chaka in Akatsuki but he is not that strong. In ain't the size it's how you use it. And lightning versus water so Kakashi can whoop Kisames ass.