[Other] Most Inspirational Poem

Hipster Deidara

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
798 posts 49 reactions
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
798
Reaction score
49
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I wrote this myself. Took a lot a time.

What is my favorite animal someone asked me..
Does it matter I replied!?
The answer is very important replied she.
Fox rhymes with box is what I had to say, so it's the fox.
Say, I like pineapples she replied.
Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! the bell exclaimed as he headed in
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! the bell wouldn't stop
Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! and the bell kept going.
 

Hypemaster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,686 posts 937 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
937
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good stuff, each sentence tells a story.
 

Hipster Deidara

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
798 posts 49 reactions
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
798
Reaction score
49
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank you, I spent a hard 5 minutes on this. ^_^
 

Noni

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,987 posts 611 reactions
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
13,987
Reaction score
611
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:| that song sucks.
 

Kishi Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,362 posts 646 reactions
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
5,362
Reaction score
646
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't find it inspirational but thump up for the try .
 
Top