Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you can't really go answering with Paris but I love Bruges and Zurich and I absolutely loved a few of teh very simplistic towns in Greenland, Iceland and in teh northern parts of Norway, I absolutely love the norhern setting

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Florence is the city i always wanted to visit. For me is number one and i'm glad you put it on the poll. I will visit it one day ^^

Your poll are missing some beautiful cities ...
Florence is absolutely amazing, I encourage yo to visit it when you can. I don't think you'll regret it. My advice is to visit it during Spring or early Autumn, winters are cold and summers very hot.

And I know my poll misses some good cities, but I only had 40 entries :/

Definitely not Amsterdam. I've worked there for a year. It's not that spectacular. Just a lot of drugs and prostitutes.

I guess I'd go with Porto, Portugal.

I just moved from Holland to a carribean island and the beaches here are insane. There isn't really a city to visit..well, there is but you'll pass through it in 20 minutes.
I would love to visit Portugal, especially Lisbon, Sintra and Porto. And yeah Amsterdam doesn't appeal to me much, all my friends went there at least once and it wasn't for sight seeing.

And well, Caribbean beaches are famous for that xd we've got some pretty good ones here too

you can't really go answering with Paris but I love Bruges and Zurich and I absolutely loved a few of teh very simplistic towns in Greenland, Iceland and in teh northern parts of Norway, I absolutely love the norhern setting
When I was a kid I had a super soft spot for Norway. I wanted to visit it asap xd then I shifted to Russia, at least until I realized that I'm not a fan of cold places lol

Barcelona - mainly because of Gaudi's architecture
That I visited, and yes it's great. Barceloneta is something like the European Venice Beach ;)

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sapporo.

Tokyo is great and diverse, but it's also very, very busy. Sapporo for me is unlike any other city I can ever recall... it mixes city life with the country. You also don't end up crammed if you take the tube... I have a fondness for Hokkaido overall, so I might be a bit biased. I'll try to show you though:

You must be registered for see images

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't say i've seen too many in person but the sheer scale and attitude of New York is my thing. I could explore that place for hours, need to go back there for a more nightlife-centered holiday next time.

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sapporo.

Tokyo is great and diverse, but it's also very, very busy. Sapporo for me is unlike any other city I can ever recall... it mixes city life with the country. You also don't end up crammed if you take the tube... I have a fondness for Hokkaido overall, so I might be a bit biased. I'll try to show you though:

Very cool. Literally, since they made the Winter Olympics there some dozens of years ago, to my knowledge.

You know, if you posted those pics without specifying the location, I would have never guessed it was a Japanese city.
The first one looks like a city with Soviet architecture, with long straight avenues, tall and monochromatic buildings, and trees and grass all around. Kind of like a Minsk or a Tashkent.

The second looks like a bunch of Russian dachas. I can't imagine the stereotypical busy Japanese workaholic who prefers to live in a place like that rather than a small flat in an overcrowded area xd

The third one looks a lot like Cabras, the town neighboring mine :/