Jessika Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't know much info on this but I saw on youtube the trailer for Mortal Kombat X. It's supposed to be very different from the 2011 version. The game format is supposed to be very realistic, and the graphics(Blood/Gore) Is supposed to be very intense. I can give you link for the Trailer if you want to see it:
But let me know if you know any new info on the game. Personally I can't wait for it to come out, hopefully it's on Xbox 360, and not Xbox One. But overall Thank you For Taking your time Reading this Thread! If I disappointed you well sorry. But Please No Negative Comments! Thank You!!! <3 <3 <3

iKrys

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I heard about it a few weeks ago. It's going to be on 360, One, PS3 & 4. Although I'm sure the graphics will be much better on the new platforms. It's got a tentative release date of 2015.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't know much info on this but I saw on youtube the trailer for Mortal Kombat X. It's supposed to be very different from the 2011 version. The game format is supposed to be very realistic, and the graphics(Blood/Gore) Is supposed to be very intense. I can give you link for the Trailer if you want to see it:
But let me know if you know any new info on the game. Personally I can't wait for it to come out, hopefully it's on Xbox 360, and not Xbox One. But overall Thank you For Taking your time Reading this Thread! If I disappointed you well sorry. But Please No Negative Comments! Thank You!!!

Jessika Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But let me know if you know any new info on the game. Personally I can't wait for it to come out, hopefully it's on Xbox 360, and not Xbox One. But overall Thank you For Taking your time Reading this Thread! If I disappointed you well sorry. But Please No Negative Comments! Thank You!!!
Reason why not xbox one cause i cant afford it yet

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its a next gen game for 2015, I personally have not played a MK game ever, but due to the quick fighting mechanics I will keep an eye on it.
A good looking game so far.