Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I'm having a discussion right now with a person who actually thinks that intersexuality is third gender because a person who is born with both male and female genitals can't be classified as male or female. I do remember tho reading somewhere that even if you are born with both male and female genitals your chromosome order still consists of X and/or Y chromosomes. Which means if your Chromosome order consists of two X chromosomes and only one Y chromosome you're more likely to be female and even feel that yourself.

The WHO consideres intersexuality as a malformation of the genitals. Yes I know the WHO had his flaws.

How can a third gender even exist if the so called "third gender" results from a malformation/mutation of the homozygous and heterozygous? There is no Z chromosome either.

She explains it even better:
[video=youtube_share;rnQbgShb6r8]https://youtu.be/rnQbgShb6r8[/video]

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmmm...I mean, there is male and female, then there are males who likes males and females who likes females and males and females who likes both males and females, then there are those that are males or females but likes to dress like the opposite gender.
So are they male or female deep down?
If people "feel" like they don't belong on that gender scale then I guess it makes sense to be part of a third gender, but biologically I only know of 2.

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm...I mean, there is male and female, then there are males who likes males and females who likes females and males and females who likes both males and females, then there are those that are males or females but likes to dress like the opposite gender.
If people "feel" like they don't belong on that gender scale then I guess it makes sense to be part of a third gender, but biologically I only know of 2.
Males who take it upon themselves to live as females are biologically still MALES. I do understand that a third gender can be invented as in terms of a Social construct but the person I'm debating with actually thinks intersexuality is a biological third gender which it simply isn't.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Learn the difference between gender and ***. I think this confuses most people.

Here is a Wikipedia link of possible *** chromosome combination. Not all are just XX, XY

Reactions: UnbashedMedia

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Learn the difference between gender and ***. I think this confuses most people.

Here is a Wikipedia link of possible *** chromosome combinations. Not all are just XX, XY

Yeah I literally included the fact that there are more than just XX, XY combinations in my OP in conjunction with the Video.

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People aren't born with a penis, testicles and a vagina.
An extremely small percentage of people are born in a condition known as “intersex”. Usually this refers to having genitalia that is “ambiguous” that is, it’s not immediately clear whether the child has a penis or a vulva. In extreme rare cases a child might be born with two functional genitals.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We legally recognize three genders- male , female and transgender in our country. Transgender people actually fought for this legal status, though they may still opt to use male or female genders only.

Indian photographer Dayanita Singh writes about her friendship with a Hijra, Mona Ahmed, and their two different societies' beliefs about gender: "When I once asked her if she would like to go to Singapore for a *** change operation, she told me, 'You really do not understand. I am the third ***, not a man trying to be a woman. It is your society's problem that you only recognize two sexes.'"

Last edited:

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We legally recognize three genders- male , female and transgender in our country. Transgender people actually fought for this legal status, though they may still opt to use male or female genders only.
What's your thought about intersex people? And can you please delete 123fire's post btw?

Last edited:

UnbashedMedia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no such thing as Gender there is only ***.
And there is more than two sexes,unless nobody knows what a hermaphrodite is, its any organism that has reproductive organs and produces gametes normally associated with both male and female sexes.

There have been cases where who produce to much testerone who have been accused of not being "Woman" enough and try to disqualify them.

Gender is was created by culture and our expectations for what each *** is suppose to act,its a social construct.

So I'm having a discussion right now with a person who actually thinks that intersexuality is third gender because a person who is born with both male and female genitals can't be classified as male or female. I do remember tho reading somewhere that even if you are born with both male and female genitals your chromosome order still consists of X and/or Y chromosomes. Which means if your Chromosome order consists of two X chromosomes and only one Y chromosome you're more likely to be female and even feel that yourself.

The WHO consideres intersexuality as a malformation of the genitals. Yes I know the WHO had his flaws.

How can a third gender even exist if the so called "third gender" results from a malformation/mutation of the homozygous and heterozygous? There is no Z chromosome either.

Someone needs to study biolgy a little more because that Youtube video is pathehtic

Last edited by a moderator:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's your thought about intersex people? And can you please delete 123fire's post btw?
Check the quote I gave in previous post.
:|

Recognizing them as third gender is better than encouraging them to choose one of the two options at age 4 and start lifelong hormone medications, and surgeries that may add tons of other complications- just to fit in your rigid norms. If they wish to recognize with male or female gender fine but or if they feel separate from both, make space for them to integrate with rest of the society as they are instead.

Third gender has beensocially recognized in India since ancient times. So people don't really argue over it much. Most of their issues today came with migrant invaders or colonial powers.

UnbashedMedia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if I'm getting it right gender = Social construct. *** = biological?

So there can be more than two genders after all but only two sexes?

Oh my goodness. I'm now even more confused than before
No,gender is a contruct it is not tangible and there are more than two sexes based off the variations that come from our chromosomes.
Most people just assume gender is something people are born knowing,its actually our conditioning as we grow up that instills people with "gender" concept (Penis must play with trucks and vagina must play with dolls)and so people just assume that there can only be two sexes because that is how children are produced and other variation our chromoson makes up are just "accidents"
With that logic sexes are here so we can produce yet that ingores species that does not involve the fusion of gametes, and almost never changes the number of chromosomes and still have offspring.(Asexual)

So we can safely remove copuating as the reason as to why any number of sexes exist.That is another matter entirely.
Another reason people assume their is only two sexes and ignore others is the fact that there are two majorities and somehow that leads them to beleive any thing else tha occurs doens't count because the numbers aren't on their side.It if occurred then it is a thing,no ifs or buts about it.

What we are left with is that evolution can take on many forms and that all the underlying reasons people freak out about how many sexes there are is ridiculous.

They exist and no its not the rnd of the world

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are hemphrodites other than male and female, but that's it. If you were born either one then that's what you are, no matter how much denial runs through your brain.

Cornson

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I'm having a discussion right now with a person who actually thinks that intersexuality is third gender because a person who is born with both male and female genitals can't be classified as male or female.
your friend is wrong, it a genetic defect that results in this, being a "hermaphrodite" in homo sapienes, it's not both genders, it's a person with 1 gender who have a genetic defect that resulted in that person getting both genders genetalia.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lmao...

those are FEMALES. That's just that...

plain and simple. This is just an agenda, and bunch of people who just want to feel special and different from everybody.

They look like women to me...some are wannabe males.

Draekon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
??????? what

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quick Crash Course:

*** =/= Gender.

2 types of ***: Male and Female

Gender is a spectrum between Masculinity to Femininity which means that there can be an infinite number of those but we normally just simplify them.

You can have a male that is feminine, not just in personality but physically as well. This means that he has more estrogen in his system than the avg male does. This also works vice versa.

Hence, men with breasts and female with beards.

That's physical-influenced gender.

As oppose to transgenderism, sure. We do it all the time. But we can NEVER switch ***.
I do mean NEVER!
There is no such thing as transsexual as of this moment.

even with surgery, all it does is make it appear that you have to opposite reproductive system. But in reality, all you have is a screwed up thing. This is why there are pregnant "men". They are still a female. "

In order to fully switch ***, you either 1: be hermaphodite (naturally born with 2 genitals) 2: replace your entire body with opposite ***'s body.

Because if a male were to gain a female reproductive system, his body structure would not be able to support it. Meaning should his womb contain a baby, his hips will screw everything up, he won't have the ability to give birth due to its structure. (there may be other complications but this is one that is most prominent).

All the surgery does is to reconstruct your genitalia and that's it. it won't make you into what you believe yourself to be.

Last edited: