FlashKID124

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. The question is how would he send the combined chakra up to there or how'd he get the body back down to earth. It's crazy that Rikudou Sennin that massive object and threw it out of the world's atmosphere. Unless the Narutoverse is tiny compared to the Earth wouldn't the moon be the size of all the Ninja countries? Someone needs to make a scale of how big the moon would be compared to the Ninja countries. It seems mind-boggling.
yea somewhere out there, columbus is sailing.. once he lands.. the he'll colonize the naruto universe.. lol

1. The moon cannot be visible from all sides of the earth simultaneously
2. WIthout the moon, no tides, seas become stagnant, not enough O2 for most creatures that live near shoreline, mass death of sealife. Ecological catastrophe
i thought the same thing about #2.. this would totally ruin water villages..

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just a theory i thought of reading yalls post do any of you think that the eyes of a Jinchuuki could see something on the tablet the sot6p could have left for them the Uchiha or rinnegan couldnt see? perhaps something that could seal the 10 tails if it were ever to reappear?

GaaratheFifth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking something about the plan, too. I find it hard to believe that the "image" of the sharringan alone would be enough to produce the effects of a genjutsu. Obviously it would have a massive amount of chakra behind it, but that still does not mean that it is actually an eye.
Otherwise, couldn't a ninja just draw a picture of the ranningan and then pump chakra through it and use it just like the real ranningan?

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we all know that the moon is always up there, but what if i dont look at the moon? so i am not affected with "super gengetsu?" i guess the no.1 wont be affected are mighty guy and rock lee (he can fight with eyes close), :D

Ebbs82

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I understand the moral issues being flawed. It would be no different then people living in the Matrix. But as far as how it works,...it makes sense. If his eye is THAT much stronger he could cast a genjutsu on you that last for MONTHS. By the time it ends there would be another full moon. I don't understand the flaw. People would have to be living underground for the rest of their lives and NEVER see the moon not to be effected. And even if you tried that, Madara would just use the people he's controlling to hunt you down. Madara would basically become the 'architect' in the Matrix.......

Reactions: TylerVII

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, isn't the moon related to the way the tides work and stuff?
If you got rid of the moon, there'd be some crazy-ass tsunamis and such, wouldn't there?
If it really came too it I believe that Kishi would totally ignore this info and their consequences. He could say there are 2 moons even though it's never been suggested.

I understand the moral issues being flawed. It would be no different then people living in the Matrix. But as far as how it works,...it makes sense. If his eye is THAT much stronger he could cast a genjutsu on you that last for MONTHS. By the time it ends there would be another full moon. I don't understand the flaw. People would have to be living underground for the rest of their lives and NEVER see the moon not to be effected. And even if you tried that, Madara would just use the people he's controlling to hunt you down. Madara would basically become the 'architect' in the Matrix.......
Madara creating an eternal genjutsu over everybody isn't much of a flaw as those who might not be effected would be the minority. It's the process of 'reviving' the Juubi to use as his own power thus would require the moon, which would mean he'd have to create a tractor beam to combine the two but then the moon would once again become the Juubi and eliminate the moon. That's unless there's another way

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't need Jubis body,he needs JUbis chakra. Only Kyyubis chakra is sealed within Naruto as it was mentioned by Jiraya.
To become a JInchuuriki you basically need to have Bijuu's chakra sealed inside...

What Madara wants is to revive JUbi in order to become it's JInchuriki ( by collectig all the 9 beasts) and then place a Tsykuomi on the Moon with the help of JUbis power. Because Jubis chakra was devided into 9 :0

Moon is not visible from all parts of the world simountaniousy, moreover, there are moon sets and moon dawns which are mentioned in newspapers everyday :D But Tsykuomi has a long lasting effect, doesn't it?

So basically all people will get affected.. and only those with strong eyes and chakras who are able to see through genjutsu will be able to resist Tykuomi.. but it won't matter as nobody would have the power to replace Tsykuomi from the Moon. Madara's plan looks quite good.

Aother thing is that this plot twist is unacceptable.. but that's another story :)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't need Jubis body,he needs JUbis chakra. Only Kyyubis chakra is sealed within Naruto as it was mentioned by Jiraya.
To become a JInchuuriki you basically need to have Bijuu's chakra sealed inside...

What Madara wants is to revive JUbi in order to become it's JInchuriki ( by collectig all the 9 beasts) and then place a Tsykuomi on the Moon with the help of JUbis power. Because Jubis chakra was devided into 9 :0

Moon is not visible from all parts of the world simountaniousy, moreover, there are moon sets and moon dawns which are mentioned in newspapers everyday :D But Tsykuomi has a long lasting effect, doesn't it?

So basically all people will get affected.. and only those with strong eyes and chakras who are able to see through genjutsu will be able to resist Tykuomi.. but it won't matter as nobody would have the power to replace Tsykuomi from the Moon. Madara's plan looks quite good.

Aother thing is that this plot twist is unacceptable.. but that's another story :)
I agree, you only need a tailed beasts chakra to become a jinchuuriki. Besides, Bijuu are pure chakra without any real form. The amount of chakra a Bijuu consists of is just so massive that it can create a body out of nothingness. If the Juubi's chakra is put back together, surely it's able to create a new form for it self aswell.

About the whole tossing the Juubi into space "flaw" as many of you like to call it...

I think Rikudo Sennin made a Chibaku Tensei on the Juubi's body and in some creative way, tossed it into space. The Chibaku Tensei then started attracting matter, just like Pain's Chibaku Tensei did on Naruto, creating a small planet (The moon) around the Juubi's body.

And to back it up: Manga chapter 439 page 7

Pain: "...Besides, compared to the moon the sage of the six paths was said to have created... This is nothing."

As for the Genjutsu reflected on the moon; If the moon turned into a big red eye i'd have a hard time not looking at it. Besides, those who of some reason didn't get affected by it, are now a minority. And those few people vs Juubi Jinchuuriki + millions of mindcontrolled shinobi... Well, You do the math ;)

Did i miss anything? I dont see any flaws...

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I would agree with you but I think the Juubi is different in this case. Madara clearly says that he wants to 'revive' the Juubi and then become the host. Not simply just use the combined chakra. We're lead to believe that the Juubi is an immensely strong entity that consist of all the 9 tailed beast chakra together 'plus' the body unlike the chakra beast themselves. It wouldn't make sense for Rikudou Sennin to go at great lengths as to seal his body in outer space if that's what it meant for the Juubi to return. The size of the body in relation to the moon suggests that it needed an extremely large prison to trap this important piece of the Juubi.

I agree, you only need a tailed beasts chakra to become a jinchuuriki. Besides, Bijuu are pure chakra without any real form. The amount of chakra a Bijuu consists of is just so massive that it can create a body out of nothingness. If the Juubi's chakra is put back together, surely it's able to create a new form for it self aswell.

About the whole tossing the Juubi into space "flaw" as many of you like to call it...

I think Rikudo Sennin made a Chibaku Tensei on the Juubi's body and in some creative way, tossed it into space. The Chibaku Tensei then started attracting matter, just like Pain's Chibaku Tensei did on Naruto, creating a small planet (The moon) around the Juubi's body.

And to back it up: Manga chapter 439 page 7

Pain: "...Besides, compared to the moon the sage of the six paths was said to have created... This is nothing."

As for the Genjutsu reflected on the moon; If the moon turned into a big red eye i'd have a hard time not looking at it. Besides, those who of some reason didn't get affected by it, are now a minority. And those few people vs Juubi Jinchuuriki + millions of mindcontrolled shinobi... Well, You do the math ;)

Did i miss anything? I dont see any flaws...
It's more like the scoop of the achievement that is unbelievably crazy. Sure Rikudou Sennin could have used a powerful Shinra Tensei'd to launch the Moon/Chibaku Tensei into space but it's how he created it. To create a ball of mass at the size would probably require the entire area of all the countries and then more. There's a giant ditch somewhere on the planet I guess.

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's more like the scoop of the achievement that is unbelievably crazy. Sure Rikudou Sennin could have used a powerful Shinra Tensei'd to launch the Moon/Chibaku Tensei into space but it's how he created it. To create a ball of mass at the size would probably require the entire area of all the countries and then more. There's a giant ditch somewhere on the planet I guess.
I would assume that the land used to create the moon would have once been continent and the area where it used to be would now be the open sea.....................but this is kishi's manga so there will be a huge ass crater somewhere in the very bizarre world.

"The Eye of Moon" plan to me sounds a lot like the flood in "Noahs Ark".
You know, God said "It'll rain for 40 days and 40 nights and the resulting flood will wash away all the evidence that I was drinking and creating at the same time."
This always struck me as odd since anything that could float or swim got away scot-free.

In this case, anyone who can't see or (maybe, just maybe) doesn't look at the moon, escapes Madara's genjutsu.