RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Yessir. Tell me everything you know about moon dust. What elements its made of. Strengths. Weaknesses and what makes it unique as an element as a whole.
Sorry for late reply. C.E link: https://animebase.me/threads/custom-element-bureau.764498/post-21923818

“To create Moondust, the user will use Lightning chakra to vibrate the particles within the Earth or those created via their Earth chakra. This not only reduces the earthen material down to a particle state but also electrically charges those particles. Simultaneously during this process, the Earth material is constantly bombarded with the user's wind chakra through a vacuum effect which not only dries out the earth, but constantly cuts the particles at the microscopic level.”

In my own words; “Moondust is through the use of earth chakra and lightning chakra which are prominent. Then using the wind Chaka to create particles that are able to disrupt electricity.”
  • Wind Release is capable of blowing away the particles of Moondust rendering the techniques ineffective.
  • Moondust is many times more chemically reactive than it's Earth counterpart. This mean Fire Release and fire based elements are capable of igniting Moondust and rendering it useless, as it burns away harmlessly.
As the weakness state: it’s able to be knocked back by wind and its very easily ignited.

• The abrasiveness of Moondust particles is enough to wear down Earth Release and other solid elements causing them to break down into dust themselves and generally creating more material to be used for Moondust Release.
  • The dryness of Moondust particles absorbs moisture significantly, this causes Water Release techniques and other liquids to be harmlessly soaked up and negated as they encounter Moondust.
  • The electrical charge of Moondust not only makes it a natural counter to Lightning Release, but it also has the ability to counteract technological devices one rank higher than the technique's rank as the electrical charges of Moondust clings to these devices without fail and renders them unusable. For example, a S-rank technology could be disrupted by A-rank Moondust, etc.
As the strengths state: it’s can erode earth jutsu and absorb a lot of water/liquids. Meanwhile, the most important part is the ability to hinder tools in general. This is due to its non-conducting charge.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Sorry. Shady isnt authorized to sell this slot on this CE as we already discussed me retaining a slot due to having him mule the entire CE for me. I never authorized him selling this slot.

@Rucken if you want we can continue the training for the you discussed with Shady for 3500 kumi instead. Since I understand the inconvenience this must be.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RuckenTM

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
➺ You can only teach your CE if you are a Jounin and/or Sensei rank.

And it's my ce. Creator: Shady Doctor. Approval stamp: Shady Doctor. Even if it was magically "yours" you not even a sensei to teach anything so plz remove yourself

Reactions: RuckenTM