Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really well done.
My only really "complaint" is that i feel like some of the C4D's are a bit out of place. Especially the ones that i assume you used with linear color dodge filter or similar that has a circle and triangle inside of it. The ones that are floating above the pink flowers. I understand they are there to represent something spiritual maybe but i feel like the picture itself is on a different level when it comes to sharpness compared to those C4D's which are lower quality. This makes them stand out a bit too much. I suggest you either sharpen them up or make the area around them less sharp. Lightning is top notch, GG.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really well done.
My only really "complaint" is that i feel like some of the C4D's are a bit out of place. Especially the ones that i assume you used with linear color dodge filter or similar that has a circle and triangle inside of it. The ones that are floating above the pink flowers. I understand they are there to represent something spiritual maybe but i feel like the picture itself is on a different level when it comes to sharpness compared to those C4D's which are lower quality. This makes them stand out a bit too much. I suggest you either sharpen them up or make the area around them less sharp. Lightning is top notch, GG.
i third that...

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From a realism point of view some of the lighting is off. The render around the hair is a bit a choppy, some of the blending also shows that they're entirely separate images such as a grass texture ontop of the mountain and a few box effects from where you've pasted on resources like the one around the Earth (you're using as a moon)

Reactions: Avani

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its dope fam. has like an ethereal dream like quality to it, kind of relaxing to look at. i like the colors also

i feel like the planet is kind of coming out of nothing. like flimsy cloud coverage happening thats not enough to cover it like that. but since its a surreal piece, **** it. part of surrealism is not being based in reality. i dig the vibe as whole