Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know we are used to the Monster Trio being Luffy, Zoro and Sanji......

BUT : I do believe Luffy is no longer in the monster trio for the Straw Hats. I think the new Trio will be Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei.
Pretty much like a Yonkos crew with Luffy obviously being the Captain and the trio (being the strongest) are his commanders (like Kaidos crew...King, Queen and Jack).

What are your guys thoughts?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But who is the strongest monster of them all?
Right now, not counting Luffy? Jinbei or Zoro. I'm slightly inclined to say Jinbei at this point because he's had more years of practice/training and is most likely closer to his peak than Zoro who still has room to grow and grows at a crazy rate just like the rest of the original monster trio. Zoro will definitely surpass him and probably not long from now but at this point I'm thinking Jinbei by a narrow margin.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right now, not counting Luffy? Jinbei or Zoro. I'm slightly inclined to say Jinbei at this point because he's had more years of practice/training and is most likely closer to his peak than Zoro who still has room to grow and grows at a crazy rate just like the rest of the original monster trio. Zoro will definitely surpass him and probably not long from now but at this point I'm thinking Jinbei by a narrow margin.
Hmmmmm really? A lot of people think that Zoro is WAYYYYY stronger than Sanji but I don't. I personally think that they are equal or one is a tiny bit stronger but not much. Also, I would say that Jinbei is clearly the strongest but whatever.

• Sad
Reactions: minamoto

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmmmm really? A lot of people think that Zoro is WAYYYYY stronger than Sanji but I don't. I personally think that they are equal or one is a tiny bit stronger but not much. Also, I would say that Jinbei is clearly the strongest but whatever.
The main reason for people thinking zoro is stronger is just based on what they've done since the timeskip.

Zoro took down ice girl, pica, had some hype moments like confronting doffy and fujitora.

Sanji got injured fighting vergo, got rekt by doffy and then had his story line thing with his family.

And im one of those fans so legooo zoro w000000h

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I do think Zoro is stronger by how much can't really say but I don't think Sanji would have been able to destroy Pica's Golem as easily and I don't really know what feat from Sanji we could really use to get an accurate comparison.

Jinbei has better durability/defense feats I feel taking hits from Akainu and BM and not showing much effect but the offense is where I wonder how far (if) he's ahead of Zoro. Jinbei in the ocean would have been able to destroy Pica's Golem but idk if he could have on land. Yes he had attacks that pushed back BM but it didn't really do anything to her besides put distance between them, I can't say for sure Zoro couldn't hit her with something to push her back.

As I said before, I don't think Jinbei will be above him much longer though and on that note Sanji will pass him eventually as well.

Insidious Smile

Supreme
Kin
76💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, let's get some facts straight here:

Luffy is out of Zoro's league. Zoro can't even begin to question or understand what advanced observation haki and conqueror's haki are.

Jimbe is stronger than Zoro.

Zoro is not stronger than Jimbe but is stronger than Sanji.

Sanji is always the 3rd.

The new monster trio consists of Jimbe, Zoro and Sanji.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto