Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It definitely ain't an anime for everyone, and a lot of its wittiness is lost in translation because of the unique Japanese that has to be explained, but it's still a pretty good show.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bakemonogatari > Nisemonogatari > Nekomonogatari Kuro >Monogatari Series Second Season > Hanamonogatari > Tsukimonogatari > Owarimonogatari > Koyomimonogatari > Kizumonogatari
I thought Koyomimonogatari was last?
OT: I started this, thought it was extremely boring. It bored me to the extent I went on an anime hiatus. But then boredom literally opened my eyes. I picked it up 9 or so months later (since I already had it downloaded) and man. It was freaking awesome. So far it's the only anime that has made me search for a light novel to read.
I just had to find out the origins of the 'Iron blooded hot blooded cold blooded Kisshot Acerola Orion Heart-Under-Blade sama' :O
A strong 9.8/10 anime in my book.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Half of the time they stay in for less than a second, lol.
Yeah, it's really difficult to watch the series without pausing it few times in each episode lol.

I thought Koyomimonogatari was last?
OT: I started this, thought it was extremely boring. It bored me to the extent I went on an anime hiatus. But then boredom literally opened my eyes. I picked it up 9 or so months later (since I already had it downloaded) and man. It was freaking awesome. So far it's the only anime that has made me search for a light novel to read.
I just had to find out the origins of the 'Iron blooded hot blooded cold blooded Kisshot Acerola Orion Heart-Under-Blade sama' :O
A strong 9.8/10 anime in my book.
Last one will be Owarimonogatari (pt. 2): TBA, 3 arcs, [3rd season]