Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried to read a couple of descriptive threads about the summons themselves, but sadly I couldn't find it anywhere. As far as I am aware, they were first used in the series by The 3rd Hokage. I know that the summon relies heavily on speed and utility. Being an animal which is very much alike humans, I would believe they have strength in utility and resilience in terms of using them. There is also that scene where Enma turned into a staff which was powerful enough to push away the nine tails, or aid Hiruzen in beating the other 2 hokage, so strength also has to be a strong characteristic. This is about as far as I know. @Slacker

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried to read a couple of descriptive threads about the summons themselves, but sadly I couldn't find it anywhere. As far as I am aware, they were first used in the series by The 3rd Hokage. I know that the summon relies heavily on speed and utility. Being an animal which is very much alike humans, I would believe they have strength in utility and resilience in terms of using them. There is also that scene where Enma turned into a staff which was powerful enough to push away the nine tails, or aid Hiruzen in beating the other 2 hokage, so strength also has to be a strong characteristic. This is about as far as I know. @Slacker
https://animebase.me/threads/summoning-contracts-animals-techniques.457554/#post-13802873

They can be found there.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Enkōō Enma) - Summoning Technique: Monkey King Enma
Type: Summoning
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: A long-time companion of Hiruzen Sarutobi, suggesting that he too is rather old. As a summoning, he acts as not only a battle partner, but also as adviser—by virtue of his being a veteran with evident battle skills. His principal ability is hand-to-hand fighting, and his prowess is such that he is capable of using known Taijutsu, up to and including S-rank. In addition, his raw strength is similar to those whom use chakra enhanced strength. Beyond raw power, his speed is identical to that of Sage-rank Taijutsu masters. His old age belies high durability; he takes no damage from Ninjutsu or Taijutsu attacks, C-rank and below. And finally, he is able to transform into a nigh-indestructible staff, which has an at-will ability to extend and/or expand.

Note: Is only summonable once per event.

Break down this summon and ask any questions you may have.