Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
What I remember from the series is the King Enma summoning the 3rd used against Orochimaru during the Leaf vs. Sand debacle. He was a beast in taijutsu and had a cool ability that let him transform himself into a an adamantium staff that had the ability to extend and multiply forming a sort of imprisonment.

Other than the series I think in our rp the Monkey contract is associated mainly with cqc involving taijutsu and bukijutsu.

I'm here to learn anything I missed tho fam :)

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
That's pretty much it. Enma is the only know canon Monkey summoning and he specializes in Taijutsu, allowing his raw strength to play equal to Chakra Enhanced Strength. This means that his physical attacks gain +25. He also moves at the speed of a Sage ranked taijutsu master. Translated to the current RP I believe that's either 11 (+1 or +2) to his base speed. He also doesn't take damage from C rank and below Ninjutsu or Taijutsu attacks. Then there's his ability to transform into a staff. Keep in mind though that his transformation and his ability to expand cost a move slot.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Enkōō Enma) - Summoning Technique: Monkey King Enma
Type: Summoning
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: A long-time companion of Hiruzen Sarutobi, suggesting that he too is rather old. As a summoning, he acts as not only a battle partner, but also as adviser—by virtue of his being a veteran with evident battle skills. His principal ability is hand-to-hand fighting, and his prowess is such that he is capable of using known Taijutsu, up to and including S-rank. In addition, his raw strength is similar to those whom use chakra enhanced strength. Beyond raw power, his speed is identical to that of Sage-rank Taijutsu masters. His old age belies high durability; he takes no damage from Ninjutsu or Taijutsu attacks, C-rank and below. And finally, he is able to transform into a nigh-indestructible staff, which has an at-will ability to extend and/or expand.

Note: Is only summonable once per event.

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
That's pretty much it. Enma is the only know canon Monkey summoning and he specializes in Taijutsu, allowing his raw strength to play equal to Chakra Enhanced Strength. This means that his physical attacks gain +25. He also moves at the speed of a Sage ranked taijutsu master. Translated to the current RP I believe that's either 11 (+1 or +2) to his base speed. He also doesn't take damage from C rank and below Ninjutsu or Taijutsu attacks. Then there's his ability to transform into a staff. Keep in mind though that his transformation and his ability to expand cost a move slot.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Enkōō Enma) - Summoning Technique: Monkey King Enma
Type: Summoning
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: A long-time companion of Hiruzen Sarutobi, suggesting that he too is rather old. As a summoning, he acts as not only a battle partner, but also as adviser—by virtue of his being a veteran with evident battle skills. His principal ability is hand-to-hand fighting, and his prowess is such that he is capable of using known Taijutsu, up to and including S-rank. In addition, his raw strength is similar to those whom use chakra enhanced strength. Beyond raw power, his speed is identical to that of Sage-rank Taijutsu masters. His old age belies high durability; he takes no damage from Ninjutsu or Taijutsu attacks, C-rank and below. And finally, he is able to transform into a nigh-indestructible staff, which has an at-will ability to extend and/or expand.

Note: Is only summonable once per event.
Dope Sensei!!

He is a great summon to utilize especially with his defense and boost to tai.

[I was wondering tho, dont all Monkeys on the contract again a passive boost to tai as their unique animal trait? I know I seen it in the updates once.... I think....]

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Dope Sensei!!

He is a great summon to utilize especially with his defense and boost to tai.

[I was wondering tho, dont all Monkeys on the contract again a passive boost to tai as their unique animal trait? I know I seen it in
the updates once.... I think....]
I'm not sure if the tai boost is unique to the entire contract or just to Enma as he's the boos of the contract. We haven't seen any other canon summoning from the contract except for him so I'm gonna say no. you can try for it and see if you can get the tai boost on a custom summoning though.

Here's the next technique. Explain how it works.

(Enma Kuchiyose: Rakurai no Enbu) -Enma Summoning: Thunderbolt Waltz
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The contract signer will call upon Enma to slash the enemy with his claws, which then knocks them into the air. Afterwards, Enma dives into them and transforms into a staff that the summoner uses to strike the enemy into the ground.

Note: Only useable by Enma.

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
I'm not sure if the tai boost is unique to the entire contract or just to Enma as he's the boos of the contract. We haven't seen any other canon summoning from the contract except for him so I'm gonna say no. you can try for it and see if you can get the tai boost on a custom summoning though.

Here's the next technique. Explain how it works.

(Enma Kuchiyose: Rakurai no Enbu) -Enma Summoning: Thunderbolt Waltz
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The contract signer will call upon Enma to slash the enemy with his claws, which then knocks them into the air. Afterwards, Enma dives into them and transforms into a staff that the summoner uses to strike the enemy into the ground. Enma first slashes the target around before knocking them up into he air. Once down he will jump above the target, while the user approaches, and transform into the metal staff in which the user grabs before striking the target down into he ground.

It is a tai jutsu combination technique that starts with Enma and ends with both summoner and summoning attacking together.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Pretty much. You grab the staff after Enma transforms and dives into the opponent, and then slam them into the ground. Here's his actual transformation technique. Explain how it works and what he can do whilst transformed.

( Henge: Kongōnyoi ) - Transformation: Adamantine Staff
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn transformed)
Damage: N/A (60 if hit by the extension)
Description: Enma the monkey king transforms into a staff, which is characterized by the hardness of diamond and its at-will extensibility. The weapon is named the Adamantine Staff and it is the Third Hokage's "weapon of choice". When Enma is transformed into the Adamantine Staff, it is possible for him to attack on his own free will, with his claws and fangs adding an element of surprise and irregularity. Forged in the fire of battle, its at-will transformation-based attack and defense go beyond the scope of proficiency, to attain the realm of shinobi "godhood". The main method of attack consists in strikes and thrusts that take advantage of its ability to extend. The hardness of diamond also translates into destructive power. Despite its hardness, Enma stated that he could still suffer damage from weapons such as the Kusanagi wielded by Orochimaru, though in reality his resistance to damage is near infinite.

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Pretty much. You grab the staff after Enma transforms and dives into the opponent, and then slam them into the ground. Here's his actual transformation technique. Explain how it works and what he can do whilst transformed.

( Henge: Kongōnyoi ) - Transformation: Adamantine Staff
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn transformed)
Damage: N/A (60 if hit by the extension)
Description: Enma the monkey king transforms into a staff, which is characterized by the hardness of diamond and its at-will extensibility. The weapon is named the Adamantine Staff and it is the Third Hokage's "weapon of choice". When Enma is transformed into the Adamantine Staff, it is possible for him to attack on his own free will, with his claws and fangs adding an element of surprise and irregularity. Forged in the fire of battle, its at-will transformation-based attack and defense go beyond the scope of proficiency, to attain the realm of shinobi "godhood". The main method of attack consists in strikes and thrusts that take advantage of its ability to extend. The hardness of diamond also translates into destructive power. Despite its hardness, Enma stated that he could still suffer damage from weapons such as the Kusanagi wielded by Orochimaru, though in reality his resistance to damage is near infinite.

Enma uses his chakra to transforms himself into a staff. This staff is very hard even matching the hardness of diamond. From there the user can use his weapon related techniques, and according to the jutsu's description the extension ability of the staff seems to be passive since it uses the wording " its at-will extensibility".

When in staff mode Enma can manifest his limbs using the entire staff as a base allowing him to attack at will while his summoners attacks using the staff itself.

Enma is still susceptible to being hurt while in staff mode so it would be best to use him only if you know the attack will force the target to either evade or defend instead of trying to counter, else risk the health of the king monkey.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Even if it's at will it might still cost a move as it's an ability of the summon. Same case with Manda and his abilities that made the ruling that Summoning abilities take up a move slot. It makes the staff a bit useless if it also takes a move slot to extend after transforming, but you can't really do anything about that as it doesn't clearly state that it's passive.

Now for the last technique. Explain how it works we're done.

(Kongou Rouheki) - Indestructible Prison Wall
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (60 if the user has the cage spiral down and smash into the ground)
Description: After using his ability to transform into his Kongou-nyoi form, Enma can create multiple copies of his staff form to create a protective or restrictive prison. Because of his virtually indestructible form, the prison can withstand great damage.

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Even if it's at will it might still cost a move as it's an ability of the summon. Same case with Manda and his abilities that made the ruling that Summoning abilities take up a move slot. It makes the staff a bit useless if it also takes a move slot to extend after transforming, but you can't really do anything about that as it doesn't clearly state that it's passive.

Now for the last technique. Explain how it works we're done.

(Kongou Rouheki) - Indestructible Prison Wall
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (60 if the user has the cage spiral down and smash into the ground)
Description: After using his ability to transform into his Kongou-nyoi form, Enma can create multiple copies of his staff form to create a protective or restrictive prison. Because of his virtually indestructible form, the prison can withstand great damage.

After transformation into the staff Enma can create multiple copies of himself in order to trap the opponent in a cage made of many identical staff's. The cage is fairly small and is a good tech to use in combination with a other, whether it be to finish them off or persevere them for later.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
As a defensive tech it's pretty nice having Enma multiply to form a prison of sorts, but being able to use the protective prison to attack can prove useful.

Since this is the last technique, you've learned everything on the Monkey Contract. Congratulations and have fun using it.

Reactions: Squidy