Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
AYO Zanda, tell me about the Monkey contract? Why does it interest you, and what do you plan to do with it? Do you just want it cause of that cool SM? Answer truthfully lmao.
Monkey contract is awesome and contains primates that specialize in taijutsu. There ability to turn into weapons is my main intrest in the contract tbh. King Enma and the 3rd was an epic match up against Orochimaru, and with that fight in mind I see that this contract will be useful to my fighting style.

And what sm? ;)

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also like that aspect of the contract, and they have a nice SM, don't play coy with me, boi. Anyway, cool. Let's start, I'll just give an overview of the techniques and summons, and you can expand upon it.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Enkōō Enma) - Summoning Technique: Monkey King Enma
Type: Summoning
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: A long-time companion of Hiruzen Sarutobi, suggesting that he too is rather old. As a summoning, he acts as not only a battle partner, but also as adviser—by virtue of his being a veteran with evident battle skills. His principal ability is hand-to-hand fighting, and his prowess is such that he is capable of using known Taijutsu, up to and including S-rank. In addition, his raw strength is similar to those whom use chakra enhanced strength. Beyond raw power, his speed is identical to that of Sage-rank Taijutsu masters. His old age belies high durability; he takes no damage from Ninjutsu or Taijutsu attacks, C-rank and below. And finally, he is able to transform into a nigh-indestructible staff, which has an at-will ability to extend and/or expand.

Note: Is only summonable once per event.

A proper strong summon, who is capable of using Taijutsu up to S rank and is extremely powerful. He is quite fast, and is able to withstand quite some damage. He can also extend, and or expand. Pretty damn useful, if you ask me.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I also like that aspect of the contract, and they have a nice SM, don't play coy with me, boi. Anyway, cool. Let's start, I'll just give an overview of the techniques and summons, and you can expand upon it.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Enkōō Enma) - Summoning Technique: Monkey King Enma
Type: Summoning
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: A long-time companion of Hiruzen Sarutobi, suggesting that he too is rather old. As a summoning, he acts as not only a battle partner, but also as adviser—by virtue of his being a veteran with evident battle skills. His principal ability is hand-to-hand fighting, and his prowess is such that he is capable of using known Taijutsu, up to and including S-rank. In addition, his raw strength is similar to those whom use chakra enhanced strength. Beyond raw power, his speed is identical to that of Sage-rank Taijutsu masters. His old age belies high durability; he takes no damage from Ninjutsu or Taijutsu attacks, C-rank and below. And finally, he is able to transform into a nigh-indestructible staff, which has an at-will ability to extend and/or expand.

Note: Is only summonable once per event.

A proper strong summon, who is capable of using Taijutsu up to S rank and is extremely powerful. He is quite fast, and is able to withstand quite some damage. He can also extend, and or expand. Pretty damn useful, if you ask me.
Pretty useful to me too fyi, lol. King Enma is dope and near perfect, would've been the whole 10 if he could've used nb tai aw sell, but highly useful regardless. Ability to passively turn into that badass staff is also a plus, and I kinda wish I had more custom slots in order to expand on that ability too. Maybe when I reach sensei status one day bro. Have faith in me!!

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty useful to me too fyi, lol. King Enma is dope and near perfect, would've been the whole 10 if he could've used nb tai aw sell, but highly useful regardless. Ability to passively turn into that badass staff is also a plus, and I kinda wish I had more custom slots in order to expand on that ability too. Maybe when I reach sensei status one day bro. Have faith in me!!
Lmao shut up, I'll get to that...one day <_>. Anyway, let's move on.

(Enma Kuchiyose: Rakurai no Enbu) -Enma Summoning: Thunderbolt Waltz
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The contract signer will call upon Enma to slash the enemy with his claws, which then knocks them into the air. Afterwards, Enma dives into them and transforms into a staff that the summoner uses to strike the enemy into the ground.

Note: Only useable by Enma.

Basically, Enma beats yo ass into the air and dives into the opponent. With you close enough, he transforms into a staff and you slam the opponent with said weapon, and delivers a powerful strike to their head/wherever.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lmao shut up, I'll get to that...one day <_>. Anyway, let's move on.

(Enma Kuchiyose: Rakurai no Enbu) -Enma Summoning: Thunderbolt Waltz
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The contract signer will call upon Enma to slash the enemy with his claws, which then knocks them into the air. Afterwards, Enma dives into them and transforms into a staff that the summoner uses to strike the enemy into the ground.

Basically, Enma beats yo ass into the air and dives into the opponent. With you close enough, he transforms into a staff and you slam the opponent with said weapon, and delivers a powerful strike to their head/wherever.
Dope combo attack that lets Enma do his thing while you lurk in the shadows and wait for the appointed time to strike. I know this is a combo move but I was wondering if it would use Enma's chakra or the user, because if its Enma's chakra this jutsu might get that passive tai boost that monkey's get boosting its power while the user might be able to team this up with another chakra based jutsu of their own. Like I would strike a Yin user down to the ground and then use nagashi through Enma to paralyze the target who lays on the other end of the pole, if yah kno what I mean >_>

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dope combo attack that lets Enma do his thing while you lurk in the shadows and wait for the appointed time to strike. I know this is a combo move but I was wondering if it would use Enma's chakra or the user, because if its Enma's chakra this jutsu might get that passive tai boost that monkey's get boosting its power while the user might be able to team this up with another chakra based jutsu of their own. Like I would strike a Yin user down to the ground and then use nagashi through Enma to paralyze the target who lays on the other end of the pole, if yah kno what I mean >_>
Smh lmao

Nope to the boost until further notice (gotta confirm with the main man, Peks). Anyway, moving on.

( Henge: Kongōnyoi ) - Transformation: Adamantine Staff
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn transformed)
Damage: N/A (60 if hit by the extension)
Description: Enma the monkey king transforms into a staff, which is characterized by the hardness of diamond and its at-will extensibility. The weapon is named the Adamantine Staff and it is the Third Hokage's "weapon of choice". When Enma is transformed into the Adamantine Staff, it is possible for him to attack on his own free will, with his claws and fangs adding an element of surprise and irregularity. Forged in the fire of battle, its at-will transformation-based attack and defense go beyond the scope of proficiency, to attain the realm of shinobi "godhood". The main method of attack consists in strikes and thrusts that take advantage of its ability to extend. The hardness of diamond also translates into destructive power. Despite its hardness, Enma stated that he could still suffer damage from weapons such as the Kusanagi wielded by Orochimaru, though in reality his resistance to damage is near infinite.

A pretty deadly technique where Enma will form himself into a staff. This staff is extremely durable and can transform into Enma partially, to strike the opponent at random. It's pretty awesome.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok cool bro.

This jutsu looks like the basis of Enma's staff transformation technique which is cool and understandable. What I wanna know now is if this jutsu is passive, bcz if not it takes away from Enma's coolness mahn ;_:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not passive.

(Kongou Rouheki) - Indestructible Prison Wall
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (60 if the user has the cage spiral down and smash into the ground)
Description: After using his ability to transform into his Kongou-nyoi form, Enma can create multiple copies of his staff form to create a protective or restrictive prison. Because of his virtually indestructible form, the prison can withstand great damage.

A technique where Enma will make multiple copies of his staff form, and create a prison like thing. Due to the staff's inherent strengths, the prison gains them too.