24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't my video. But it supports what I believe to be true quite convincingly

Have a watch and see what you think

[video=youtube;-zEVzLsXwVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zEVzLsXwVU[/video]

Wretched

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also saw a vid about virgo the other day , it was a theory of why food got stuck on his cheecks and things made of iron...
I will post it later but i believe that virgo had higher chances of survival than monet...

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also saw a vid about virgo the other day , it was a theory of why food got stuck on his cheecks and things made of iron...
I will post it later but i believe that virgo had higher chances of survival than monet...
I saw that too... it makes sense considering EVERY full fledged member of the Donquixote Pirates is a Paramecia user, and a devil fruit theme is running in the manga, with Kaidou's crew having a Zoan theme and Doffy's having a Paramecia theme

The Tetsu Tetsu no Mi is a good theory and I wouldn't be surprised if we see him again

Reactions: Wretched

Aømine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good theory and explains everythign nicely. The thing is i can't stand Monet and wouldn't be the badass female i was hoping for, but in the end it's Odas Manga and i take it as it is, if it turns out that way. (still better than Bartolomeo and his annoying fanboying 24/7)

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw that too... it makes sense considering EVERY full fledged member of the Donquixote Pirates is a Paramecia user, and a devil fruit theme is running in the manga, with Kaidou's crew having a Zoan theme and Doffy's having a Paramecia theme

The Tetsu Tetsu no Mi is a good theory and I wouldn't be surprised if we see him again
Dellinger and Lao G.

Monet doesn't care about the well-being of the children, or else she wouldn't have tried to blow up the laboratory with the children still inside.

Last edited by a moderator:

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dellinger and Lao G.
Yeah we know. Every member of the crew with a devil fruit is a Paramecia.
Doflamingo, Rosinante, Pica, Diamante, Trebol, Machvise, Jora, Viola, Gladius, Baby 5, Bellamy, Buffalo, Senor Pink

Monet doesn't care about the well-being of the children, or else she wouldn't have tried to blow up the laboratory with the children still inside.
The children were already outside of the laboratory

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Monet-chwan <3

Nice hints and all. I want Monet as a new member of StrawHats, but Oda have a plan.

if I recall, didn't Oda say that Doffy once saved both Monet and Sugar when they were children, and that they owe him?

Rikud0 Sennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I referenced this video in a post not too long ago (before this thread tho). Back then, people were fairly unaccepting of the theory. Glad people are more accepting now.

There is a slight problem however... Even if sugar turned Doffy into a toy, and no one remembered him, why would Monet leave her sister (sugar).

I also really like this guys take on and

Last edited:
Reactions: 24 12 11 to troll