Momoshiki vs. Hagoromo and Hamura (Scenarios)

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In light of my recent brief conversation with @Naruto X Hunter, the avid SethTheProgrammer cosigner, I’m posing this question.

Since many in the fandom still ignorantly believe that Momoshiki > All versions of Kaguya, then how would Momoshiki fare against Hagoromo (Non-Jinchuriki) and Hamura, since they love baseless hype so much. 😂

Scenarios:
-Young brothers vs. base Momoshiki
-Young brothers vs. demon Momoshiki
-Elder brothers vs. demon Momoshiki
-Hagoromo alone vs. demon Momoshiki
-Hagoromo vs. demon momoshiki
-Hamura alone vs. Base Momoshiki
-Hamura alone vs. demon Momoshiki

Momoshiki seemed to only be able to turn Kinshiki into chakra fruit after he gave the order, therefore an Otsutsuki must submit to the process for it to take place. Since Momoshiki can’t turn them into fruit whenever he wants to, then it’s a battle of attrition. Hagoromo neg-diff solos in all of these scenarios, therefore I’m not going to make an argument for him. but young Hamura solos with high diff while obviously he negs both versions as an old man.

Young Hamura had Six Paths Senjutsu and Yin yang release, but let’s not act like the god of shinobi (his brother) wasn’t carrying the team. Momoshiki has the Rinnegan and demon Momoshiki may be powerful enough to restrict Hamura’s movements with chakra rods. Momoshiki also has S/T teleportation and red earth pills. Since young Hamura doesn’t have the Tenseigan, I’m sure he can’t absorb chakra while obviously Momoshiki can. Whether that helps him or not is up to you guys. I say Hamura takes it because he should be able to kill Momoshiki with his Truth Seeker staff alone.
—-

What side do y’all think will win?

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinshiki got taken down and restrained by two Kage. Momoshiki was running from Gaara like a fodder. Then Momoshiki got a boost and even then he was whooped by two people who were a fraction of their war arc(arsepulling selves). On top of that he got wiped out by Burrito and a base rasengan, even though he had Rokduo juice and was juiced up on pills.

This kid gets stomped by either one of the ones who fought Kaguya. Naruto and Sasuke fused(fusion dance style) working together(powers amping one another) would come close to the either of the brothers.
Post automatically merged:

Seth the programmer is the same idoit who refers to Kinshiki as a planet buster, yet overlooks the fact he couldn't bust through Sasuke's Katana. @Naruto X Hunter

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kinshiki got taken down and restrained by two Kage. Momoshiki was running from Gaara like a fodder. Then Momoshiki got a boost and even then he was whooped by two people who were a fraction of their war arc(arsepulling selves). On top of that he got wiped out by Burrito and a base rasengan, even though he had Rokduo juice and was juiced up on pills.

This kid gets stomped by either one of the ones who fought Kaguya. Naruto and Sasuke fused(fusion dance style) working together(powers amping one another) would come close to the either of the brothers.
Post automatically merged:

Seth the programmer is the same idoit who refers to Kinshiki as a planet buster, yet overlooks the fact he couldn't bust through Sasuke's Katana. @Naruto X Hunter
Lol I hate it when mongrels at YT told me to watch Seththegarbage video for information.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I hate it when mongrels at YT told me to watch Seththegarbage video for information.
Same, he's full of so much hype. Although, he's playing to the fanbase to get more views. More views, more adverts, mlre money for him. He can make an insane amount of money while deluding the mongrels.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol to be honest its not hard to think that way. Most casual fans believe in linear progression so people just believe latest content = stronger when Kishi went well out of his way to show that boruto dialed back the power scaling quite a bit. Even on this board we had people saying adult naru/sasu can beat yin/yang variants when the manga clearly shows the power scale was dialed way back

Reactions: salamander uchiha