Momoshiki Uses Gentle Fist

jamarcusp17

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't matter what ability you gave nor does it matter if you are speaking in hypotheticals or not. All Sharingan related abilities that Sasuke would be able to showcase immediately after awakening it. I'm going to assume you didn't say the bold just because of how inane an example that is along with the fact this sentence doesn't help your already garbage argument in any way, shape or form.

The Byakugan does not do what you are saying it does. That's why you do not have a statement or a showing or explanation of any kind. The Byakugan itself has barely been implied to require Byakugan to simply channel chakra (not target Tenketsu obviously) and this moron is actually sitting here arguing like he's spitting facts. Meanwhile I have:

-Manga saying you need to train to use these 2 abilities proficiently. Thus nothing is granted.
-Momoshiki, Kinshiki don't use the Gentle Fist. Neither does Ao, but people will make the excuse that he can because he hasn't shown any feats.

What's tiring is your inability to comprehend anything that contradicts your nonsense fantasies. That's why you are masking your ignorance and stupidity with the act of you being the one who is being misunderstood. You post your opinion while ignoring what people post towards you as if anyone gives a damn about your opinion without an argument behind it.
WTF? Hell no. the Gentle Fist is Hiden. it gives the user the ability to inject Chakra into the Chakra network which causes internal damage. and it gives the user the ability to inject Chakra into Chakra, which would destroy anything made of Chakra.
You must be registered for see images

"things that are made of Chakra... will be destroyed by simply putting Chakra into it"

the Gentle Fist is not granted by having the Byakugan, that's why the Otsutsukis like Momo, Kinshiki and Toneri and characters like Ao don't possess it. it is only limited to those with a Hyuga bloodline.
Gentle fist is learned. It's only learned by Hyuga members. Momo Kinshiki etc don't have gentle fist and they're Byakugan user's.

No it didn't. All Byakugan did was help them use it perfectly due to seeing chakra network. Byakugan didn't give them the ability to use it.
Ayo, go take a look at Boruto episode 65. Momoshiki is seen using Gentle Fist. And the dynamite goes boom! Does it hurt to be wrong?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let’s stop acting like that episode is completely canon. Literally 95% of everything in that episode didn’t happen in the manga at all and the other 5% was altered, seemingly to contradict what happened in the manga.

Yes it’s a great episode but that’s all it is. It isn’t canon to the series.

Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup what he use is gentle fist, his movement and all. This taijutsu not the similar one like Lee, Naruto or Sasuke use which is hard fist. Momoshiki supposely is weak on taijutsu but when he uprade his byakugan and rinnegan and use gentle fist look he is 100x more power.

I rewatch he even use kaiten bruhh..

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let’s stop acting like that episode is completely canon. Literally 95% of everything in that episode didn’t happen in the manga at all and the other 5% was altered, seemingly to contradict what happened in the manga.

I agree even if it provided entertainment it was filler. The part which was great was Naruto and Sasuke vs Momo it showcased their abilities quite well. The standard of writing slid considerably post that point even if the animation quality was good.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh it can kind of make sense if he was able to use Gentle fist. The Hyuga did inherit it from Kaguya who was an Otsutsuki like Momo according to the Db after-all. But from the threads though, it seems the episode was awesome. Maybe i should see it.

Edit: Actually after seeing the episode, Momo doesn't use Gentle fist. You only need Byakugan to be able to see and press tenketsu. I don't think GF is needed for that.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Third Ootsutsuki to use Gentle Fist :sigar:

The anime is it's own canon, like Marvel comics and MCU.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn’t use that comparison because the MCU isn’t canon at all, just more entertaining.
They're both their own canons, as both are official works. One is just the source material. It can be compared to reboots or alternate worlds, like Disney characters in Kingdom Hearts or the various Sonic continuities.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Btw, your theory about Momoshiki casting an jutsu with his 3rd rinnegan came true

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're both their own canons, as both are official works. One is just the source material. It can be compared to reboots or alternate worlds, like Disney characters in Kingdom Hearts or the various Sonic continuities.
It's not official just appreciated, trust me. Disney did by the rights to Marvel but anything that's not listed by the authors of any comic book run. It's difficult because there's more then one authors for different marvel issues whether it be spiderman, x-men, or avengers but you get the point.

I'm not disagreeing with you on the naruto one at all but the Marvel comics/MCU one is wrong.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just find it funny how all of the sudden Momoshiki pulls some beast level Taijutsu. Of course we didn't need another Kaguya that was basically a mindless avatar for Black Zetsu command but at least a minor explanation could've been added, like everytime he absorbed chakra from someone or some Otsu, he inherited their abilities and one of them was proficient Taijutsu skills.

I am not complaining 'tho, the episode was great.

@Thread

It could be GF. The way pressure goes through Naruto body after Momo uses his palm on his chest clearly hints that.

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just find it funny how all of the sudden Momoshiki pulls some beast level Taijutsu. Of course we didn't need another Kaguya that was basically a mindless avatar for Black Zetsu command but at least a minor explanation could've been added, like everytime he absorbed chakra from someone or some Otsu, he inherited their abilities and one of them was proficient Taijutsu skills.

I am not complaining 'tho, the episode was great.

@Thread

It could be GF. The way pressure goes through Naruto body after Momo uses his palm on his chest clearly hints that.
I think momo was already good at taijutsu shown in the chunin exams when naruto moves in to pull boruto away and momo effortlessly dodges narutos attack’s. After momo absorbed kin, he suddenly got the speed and power boost to use the skill he already add on an entirely different level aka when he defeated the four kage in taijutsu in the time it took for the god tree to be cut down and hit the ground

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think momo was already good at taijutsu shown in the chunin exams when naruto moves in to pull boruto away and momo effortlessly dodges narutos attack’s. After momo absorbed kin, he suddenly got the speed and power boost to use the skill he already add on an entirely different level aka when he defeated the four kage in taijutsu in the time it took for the god tree to be cut down and hit the ground
Makes sense and the anime basically build its own logic.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gentle Fist like I’d say but not really gentle Fist. And that didn’t happen in either the movie nor the comic, though it was still a very good fight. I have no issues with SP giving Momo a similar fighting style.

If anything, Gentle Fist is probably a derivative of Momo’s and the Otsutsuki’s hand to hand style.

jamarcusp17

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh it can kind of make sense if he was able to use Gentle fist. The Hyuga did inherit it from Kaguya who was an Otsutsuki like Momo according to the Db after-all. But from the threads though, it seems the episode was awesome. Maybe i should see it.

Edit: Actually after seeing the episode, Momo doesn't use Gentle fist. You only need Byakugan to be able to see and press tenketsu. I don't think GF is needed for that.
Gentle Fist is the action of inserting chakra into an opponent's chakra network through the aid of the Byakugan during combat, which is exactly what Momoshiki did. Why would you think otherwise?

jamarcusp17

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Let's stop acting like what you think matters. It happened. So, you're telling me that him using Gentle Fist is improbable, impossible, and that he's incapable of doing so? Whether it happened in the manga or not, it happened.