Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke peeped the karma seal because his curse mark worked the same way. He was just trying to look smart. I hope Ishiki isn't totally dead he was starting to grow on me.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is the perfect vessel for shinobiware. But I would prefer if he sought out Orochimaru for assistance. He could get a shin sharingan from him which is better than nothing. If he gets a hashirama cell arm his right eye might become a rinnegan.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is the perfect vessel for shinobiware. But I would prefer if he sought out Orochimaru for assistance. He could get a shin sharingan from him which is better than nothing. If he gets a hashirama cell arm his right eye might become a rinnegan.
Sasuke already has Hashirama cells from when Kabuto gave some to him. Therefore, I don't think that a Hashirama cell arm would have the effect that you are looking for.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke already has Hashirama cells from when Kabuto gave some to him. Therefore, I don't think that a Hashirama cell arm would have the effect that you are looking for.
Why not? It worked the first time around. I get what you're saying lightning doesn't strike the same place twice. But there can be a positive outcome to him losing a rinnegan. He has pretty much maxed out his natural ability now that he's lost so many body parts there is an opportunity for him to have a breakthrough using science. Right now I'm liking the shin sharingan idea.
You must be registered for see images

He will regain the s/t jutsu ability and another random MS skill. His eye will likely be more powerful than the other Shins because he is a real Uchiha and he already has a EMS. Imagine if he had a prosthetic arm with a chakra link to Sakura. Or he could have an arm made that creates a chakra link to Boruto that will allow him to share chakra with Boruto and prevent Momoshiki from taking over his body.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why not? It worked the first time around. I get what you're saying lightning doesn't strike the same place twice. But there can be a positive outcome to him losing a rinnegan. He has pretty much maxed out his natural ability now that he's lost so many body parts there is an opportunity for him to have a breakthrough using science. Right now I'm liking the shin sharingan idea.
You must be registered for see images

He will regain the s/t jutsu ability and another random MS skill. His eye will likely be more powerful than the other Shins because he is a real Uchiha and he already has a EMS. Imagine if he had a prosthetic arm with a chakra link to Sakura. Or he could have an arm made that creates a chakra link to Boruto that will allow him to share chakra with Boruto and prevent Momoshiki from taking over his body.
Oh yeah. I agree that he could get other stuff. When I said that getting a Hashirama arm would not have the same effect as what you are looking for, I was mainly talking about the reawakening of the rinnegan. I don't think it will grant him another rinnegan. However, I certainly agree with you that he can go down the route of using scientific ninja tools/prosthetics or using a Shin Uchiha eye or something like that.

To add to that, I would also mention that it could be possible that Konoha preserved Madara's body and/or his eyes, so that could be a good option for Sasuke too.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yeah. I agree that he could get other stuff. When I said that getting a Hashirama arm would not have the same effect as what you are looking for, I was mainly talking about the reawakening of the rinnegan. I don't think it will grant him another rinnegan. However, I certainly agree with you that he can go down the route of using scientific ninja tools/prosthetics or using a Shin Uchiha eye or something like that.

To add to that, I would also mention that it could be possible that Konoha preserved Madara's body and/or his eyes, so that could be a good option for Sasuke too.
That's a good idea. They could ressurect Madara and give his body to Sasuke