KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hello guys, I am just curious how well would Momoshiki fare against either Kaguya, Madara or Naruto and Sasuke if he absorbed:

1) Naruto's half of Kurama TBB(casual)
2) Naruto's Full of Kurama TBB(casual)
3) Naruto's half of Kurama TBB (massive)
4) Naruto's Full of Kurama TBB(massive)
5) Juubi's v1 TBB
6) Juubi's v2 TBB
7) Naruto's TBB Rasenshuriken
8) Naruto's vote 2 attack(final) |Sasuke's Indra arrow
9) Juubi's v3 TBB
10) Naruto's TBB Rasenshuriken(all 6)
11) 4 x Juubi's v3 TBB

Actually I am not even bothering mentioning TSB, Kaguya's expansive TSB in particular as I doubt Momoshiki would absorb it. Just keep in mind after absorbing massive TBB of Gyuuki Momoshiki used this TBB and multiplied it's power to be enough to force Naruto to use Kurama's avatar. It could be at least x3 to x5 multiplier.

If it is not enough then make it Demon Momoshiki absorbing these attacks.

Here go mine opinion:

1) Kaguya/Madara/Naruto/Sasuke
2) Kaguya/Madara/Naruto/Sasuke
3) Kaguya/Madara/Naruto/Sasuke
4) Kaguya/Naruto&Sasuke
5) Kaguya/Naruto&Sasuke
6) Momoshiki could explode, Kaguya, maybe Naruto&Sasuke for Demon Momo
7) -,Kaguya
8) - ,maybe Kaguya
9)-, Demon Momoshiki wins if he can manage to absorb it without exploding.
10) none
11) none

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi solos
irrelevant and incorrect

Itachi Shit stomps
irrelevant and incorrect

Momo is very weak when he does not absorb any ninjutsu and extremely vulnerable to taijutsu. Demon momo would be the challenge. For the most part, Itachi does solo.
I agree with first part, but essence of question was how strong momoshiki would get absorbing these's attacks.
About second part, well see respond above.

Itachi seals all in a gourd of drunk dreams
see first response in this post

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Are you asking how strong he'd be if he absorbed all these jutsu or what's his limit to absorbing? If he absorb all of that, he'd probably steamroll all of them, except kaguya and madara will be revived(some unknown time). I really can't see him absorbing a v3 juubidama if asking the latter.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Are you asking how strong he'd be if he absorbed all these jutsu or what's his limit to absorbing? If he absorb all of that, he'd probably steamroll all of them, except kaguya and madara will be revived(some unknown time). I really can't see him absorbing a v3 juubidama if asking the latter.
sorry for not being clear, I mean How strong he would get and at what point he wouldn't manage to handle so much chakra/power or would be manage to absorb all of them.

Are you assuming Momoshiki can repeatedly use the techniques or that they are of one-time usage?
Yeah repeatedly but still only one of this jutsu in each sceneario, so he can not absorb two attacks mentioned above in one scenario

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm starting to question whether it is a multiplier or if it becomes that powerful simply because he's the one using those techniques.

Kinda like what would happen if Kaguya were to copy a jutsu but ends up being more powerful simply because she's using it.

Like how he absorbed those elemental techniques, made them his own, and when he used them, they came out stronger since they were used through his own chakra. Reason I believe this is because if he would've just stored the technique alone, then that technique wouldn't come out more powerful since it would still be the same amount and quality of chakra.

If he absorbs the technique of someone with a greater quality of chakra, then his would come out weaker since he'd be using that technique with his own chakra.

That's how I view it anyways since it actually makes sense to me

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm starting to question whether it is a multiplier or if it becomes that powerful simply because he's the one using those techniques.

Kinda like what would happen if Kaguya were to copy a jutsu but ends up being more powerful simply because she's using it.

Like how he absorbed those elemental techniques, made them his own, and when he used them, they came out stronger since they were used through his own chakra. Reason I believe this is because if he would've just stored the technique alone, then that technique wouldn't come out more powerful since it would still be the same amount and quality of chakra.

If he absorbs the technique of someone with a greater quality of chakra, then his would come out weaker since he'd be using that technique with his own chakra.

That's how I view it anyways since it actually makes sense to me
Yeah this fit perfectly, also it would show Momoshiki was not nerfed but at his best as no matter from whom Momo will absorb the same jutsu it will be as strong as always using Momo's own chakra.

This means the pills are just way to contain jutsu and learn it to use against someone. Either this one or Momo just power up any jutsu powered up with chakra of caster with his own chakra at top of this...

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm going to assume this is Momoshiki (Kinshiki Absorbed) and that these are the only attacks he knows besides his regular arsenal.

1) Naruto's half of Kurama TBB(casual)
Everyone wins.

2) Naruto's Full of Kurama TBB(casual)
Everyone wins.

3) Naruto's half of Kurama TBB (massive)
Everyone wins.

4) Naruto's Full of Kurama TBB(massive)
I'm not sure how massive you're making this out to be, but everyone should win.

5) Juubi's v1 TBB
Amplified by Momoshiki, it rips completely through Naruto and Sasuke's avatar, so Momoshiki should be able to win against them. Obito's shown that Truth-Seeking Spheres however can defend against the Ten-Tails' Tailed Beast Bombs (which must mean they don't carry sage chakra?), so Madara and Kaguya can survive.

6) Juubi's v2 TBB
This is practically a suicide technique. Momoshiki can't use it without killing himself or being very far away, giving any of the parties the chance to escape. It's either a win for everyone or suicide, resulting in only Madara and Kaguya winning.

7) Naruto's TBB Rasenshuriken
Naruto and Sasuke probably lose. They can avoid from long-range, but they have to eventually come in close in order to fight Momoshiki. Madara should be able to match his firepower with Susano'o and Kaguya might simply absorb it or avoid it with speed alone.

8) Naruto's vote 2 attack(final) |Sasuke's Indra arrow
9) Juubi's v3 TBB
10) Naruto's TBB Rasenshuriken(all 6)
11) 4 x Juubi's v3 TBB
Refer to 6.

Reactions: KCMNaruto

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Momoshiki would defeat Naruto and Sasuke round 5 and up, and never beats Madara or Kaguya because they can straight up overpower him and they are immortal so they can use their jutsu without fear of death unlike Momoshiki and out of all the attacks listed here only the ones from Naruto and Sasuke would hurt Madara due to Onmyoton.

Expansive Gudo Dama>>>>Quad Juubidama from Madara>>4 of the V3 Juubi's Bijuu Dama>Indra's Arrow>Naruto's final attack>The rest.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
162๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In a one on one with any of them he loses even with those techniques... They've all been shown to match, dodge or tank those attacks in battle... If none of those tech's are used he's as good as beat or dead..

Him using any of those attacks would probably be stronger do to his knowledge of chakra an all but lack of experience is a big deal when fighting Naruto/Sasuke an Madara. One on one with no distractions an any one of them smash dude little to no difficulty.

Kaguya wasn't throwing her power away an was shown to be a problem just hopping dimensions. (Though she lacks fighting experience like Momo her power was raw from the tree unlike Momo) Those attacks wouldn't bother her in the least IMO an Kin-moshiki would lose to her as well..

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In a one on one with any of them he loses even with those techniques... They've all been shown to match, dodge or tank those attacks in battle... If none of those tech's are used he's as good as beat or dead..

Him using any of those attacks would probably be stronger do to his knowledge of chakra an all but lack of experience is a big deal when fighting Naruto/Sasuke an Madara. One on one with no distractions an any one of them smash dude little to no difficulty.

Kaguya wasn't throwing her power away an was shown to be a problem just hopping dimensions. (Though she lacks fighting experience like Momo her power was raw from the tree unlike Momo) Those attacks wouldn't bother her in the least IMO an Kin-moshiki would lose to her as well..
Naruto and sasuke could match/tank v3 juubidama? They could possibly avoid it.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Momoshiki would defeat Naruto and Sasuke round 5 and up, and never beats Madara or Kaguya because they can straight up overpower him and they are immortal so they can use their jutsu without fear of death unlike Momoshiki and out of all the attacks listed here only the ones from Naruto and Sasuke would hurt Madara due to Onmyoton.

Expansive Gudo Dama>>>>Quad Juubidama from Madara>>4 of the V3 Juubi's Bijuu Dama>Indra's Arrow>Naruto's final attack>The rest.
Well sounds ok to me. So even Demon Momoshiki absorbing even most powerfull attack wouldn't beat Kaguya ?

That i'm not sure about, kinda hard to put down his limit. Scryed gave a really good answer however.
Yeah I think the same.

Oh ok, Thanks for such detailed and clear answer. Actually I meant they fighting him but without dodging or strategy just raw power or rather desctructive capacity clashing + tanking if possible.