Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the Kinshiki fight,

taking Boruto as his pupil + the development,

a lot of good moments with Sarada especially ep 66!! he’s really opened up since garden arc,

his Susanoo being vital for survival twice,

his new and improved significance and badassness in the Super Momo fight. in the movie he was like a support character in storm games except 4 + got his sword stolen and used then caught + punched + burnt. In the anime he catches and kicks sword with foot while midair, gets caught only from saving Naruto (and Naruto saves him in return from the fire bomb)

Last but not least the wires + shuriken Combo with Naruto, (transformation jutsu tricked an ootsusuki)

Oh also the badass CHIBAKU TENSEI FINISHER

Sasuke really showed out this arc more than anyone else, he overshadowed Naruto fighting serious for the first time in Boruto by far. (Naruto still was great though too!)

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still laugh how some of the memberz thought Kinshiki was capable of defeating Sasuke

get blitzed
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good thread. But I don’t think he overshadowed Naruto. Saving the village and creating that final Rasengan in base that defeated momo still puts him up there. But if you’re talking about amount of moves and finesse the anime showed then yea overshadowed.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good thread. But I don’t think he overshadowed Naruto. Saving the village and creating that final Rasengan in base that defeated momo still puts him up there. But if you’re talking about amount of moves and finesse the anime showed then yea overshadowed.
True, fair enough!