Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Modern day rap > old school rap

In all honesty, I'm not about to try and lie like everyone else because they wanna be cool and what not, praising tupac.

Tupac started it, but now there's many who are much better.

BanGinji

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not a huge tupac fan.

plus i think he might have been gay. not that it has anything to do with his hip hop talent.. but his persona may have been a front.

Hashirama Senjuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He made it big, yall know what I mean damn.

I personally listen to young thug, Kevin gates, Gucci, etc instead of these lil bxtches today like jcole and drake

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He made it big, yall know what I mean damn.

I personally listen to young thug, Kevin gates, Gucci, etc instead of these lil bxtches today like jcole and drake
Young Thug, and the guys you listed are trashy idiots who are killing the brain cells of the youth.

I'm not the guy that usually bashes a certain era of rap though, as I like both.

I used to think modern rap was great with Kendrick and J Cole, and heck, even Drake, until I recently realized, those guys aren't even considered popular against guys like Young Thug. I mean it's still great but back in the day, good rappers like Biggie and Pac, were the biggest in the game, and not just to white people, to black people too.

In high school, I always hear shit like in this video and rarely do I hear real rap. I don't see much "gangsters/wannabes" listening to the greats of modern rap.

Last edited:

BanGinji

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean it's cool to like crap... i admit to liking the occasional crap record every once in awhile (to an extent). But to not recognize it's crap and try to compare it to legit hip-hop is just offensive. Worse still is having such consume the remnants of good raps with garbage... That's why fetty, ythug, o.T, etc are such blights on the industry. That's becoming the standard and nobody wants to even "try" anymore. You have jcole and kendrick and such still spittn but i feel like it's only a matter of time before they sell out and start making garbage as well because garbage is growing increasingly more popular.:-/

Sir Francis Drake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean it's cool to like crap... i admit to liking the occasional crap record every once in awhile (to an extent). But to not recognize it's crap and try to compare it to legit hip-hop is just offensive. Worse still is having such consume the remnants of good raps with garbage... That's why fetty, ythug, o.T, etc are such blights on the industry. That's becoming the standard and nobody wants to even "try" anymore. You have jcole and kendrick and such still spittn but i feel like it's only a matter of time before they sell out and start making garbage as well because garbage is growing increasingly more popular.:-/
How long do you think it'll be before Fetty and garbage rappers fall off? I want to know why they got popular in the first place.

BanGinji

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reminds me of that app "GAME OF WAR"
it's terrible... but because we pay so much attention to it and it earns so much money (somehow) more games of that nature spawn every year. 5 yrs from now, that's gonna practically be the only type of game available. which would be massively frustrating.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reminds me of that app "GAME OF WAR"
it's terrible... but because we pay so much attention to it and it earns so much money (somehow) more games of that nature spawn every year. 5 yrs from now, that's gonna practically be the only type of game available. which would be massively frustrating.
U mean clash of clans?