MMA Fighter "War Machine" Brutally Beats ex-Girlfriend Christy Mack (GRAPHIC)

Tsunade123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: MMA Fighter "War Machine" Brutally Beats ex-Girlfriend Christy Mack (GRAPHIC)

She probably deserved it.
(Mods ur going to have to
Infract me
On this one sorry this needs to be said)
(Forgive me god)
Go to hell who says shit like that no women deserves to
Be beat by a man like that especially a mma fighter and stabbed in the ear wtf are u a dark
Ass emo I hope he comes to ur
Damn house

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: MMA Fighter "War Machine" Brutally Beats ex-Girlfriend Christy Mack (GRAPHIC)

lol at he was dissapointed in himself he couldnt get hard.. xD

Tsunade123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It would cost them more them 10k to take him u would have to offer 100k or over plus he's a boxer and famous I would t Tomis I would turn him in alive though a nice desert e would be nice to
Use

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It would cost them more them 10k to take him u would have to offer 100k or over plus he's a boxer and famous I would t Tomis I would turn him in alive though a nice desert e would be nice to
Use
I don't care if he's a wrestler, hes not going to beat someone with a gun.

FourthSmokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Use
Well now he's infamous. Bellator MMA has already cut ties with this dude. And he's still on the run, all while sending tweets to Christy. He's going down regardless of if it's 10k or 100 million.

Tsunade123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well now he's infamous. Bellator MMA has already cut ties with this dude. And he's still on the run, all while sending tweets to Christy. He's going down regardless of if it's 10k or 100 million.
Either way I'll sleep well when his punk ass is in jail this thread has me so mad like I'm mad for her smh

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I hope christy mack get well soon. She deserves a new brazzers/adult deal for this imo.