Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has the potential to be the strongest of his gen?

and please no fav polishing or character bashing.

but mitsuki is already on his way to being (capability wise) on par w SM naruto. And as much as i love the uchiha i dont see how sarada can keep up w mitsukis potential thus far.

ik ima get hate for this, but mitsuki is farrrr outshining his more "in focus" team mates, like he will almost be the antithesis of sakura

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thing is, Mitsuki is already at the peak of his power. He has all the capabilities to obliterate anyone with DSM at will but instead he was shafted so Boruto and the others takes the forefront in their battles.
If mitsuki is struggling to beat opponents with DSM, then yeah there will be more room for him to grow but instead he kept it as a secret until we reach deep stage of the story.

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thing is, Mitsuki is already at the peak of his power. He has all the capabilities to obliterate anyone with DSM at will but instead he was shafted so Boruto and the others takes the forefront in their battles.
If mitsuki is struggling to beat opponents with DSM, then yeah there will be more room for him to grow but instead he kept it as a secret until we reach deep stage of the story.
Bar SM, do you honestly think hes shown his whole arsenal?

Markovko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have feeling we won't see full power of Mitsuki soon. Orochimaru did not want him to use it in exams. He won 1 vs. 1 against Shino and unfortunately it wasn't shown.
Seriously, when I first saw Mitsuki, I was like meh. But every misterious moment builds up excitement.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol doesn't mean anything. SM Hashirama = EMS Madara + Kurama

Mitsuki will remain on top
I never said it would make him weaker, remind me please. I said limitation and please, let’s wait for feats of entirety before we go comparing Hashirama’s senjutsu to mitsuki’s please.