Ababeel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the power that was shown in the episode depends on the original user. Otherwise, Boruto also has purple lightning according to his character profile. I don't think it makes sense that SP chose purple lightning in this case to be honest, but if nothing else. It might imply that Boruto's purple lightning is weaker than the one he used via that techonolgy.

Also, it's not the fact that it's "purple lightning" it's the fact that it's electrecity. Had Mitsuki's jutsu been strong enough, then his lightning snake would have done it as well, but it's not.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the power that was shown in the episode depends on the original user. Otherwise, Boruto also has purple lightning according to his character profile. I don't think it makes sense that SP chose purple lightning in this case to be honest, but if nothing else. It might imply that Boruto's purple lightning is weaker than the one he used via that techonolgy.

Also, it's not the fact that it's "purple lightning" it's the fact that it's electrecity. Had Mitsuki's jutsu been strong enough, then his lightning snake would have done it as well, but it's not.
This...!

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk how poeple can say shinki defense>>>gaara when gaara tanked 5 gates, chidori, 1000 naruto clones, etc and someone finally make direct contact with shinki and he looses xd

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk how poeple can say shinki defense>>>gaara when gaara tanked 5 gates, chidori, 1000 naruto clones, etc and someone finally make direct contact with shinki and he looses xd
This shinki doesn't even have sand armour. At least Gaara could attack and defend at the same time. gaara was still a league above shinki terms of defensive power. Offensive wise Shinki was stronger but thats only without shikaku.