Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know he's op af but Boro kinda bodied him. Im expecting him to step up his game real soon. They were fighting an incredibly difficult opponent so ill give him a pass because only the greatest of shinobi would have been able to triumph in that situation. But I remain optimistic and I truly believe that he's gonna step up his game during the next confrontation.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought he was actually good in that fight he was pretty much the mastermind in winning so far.

I'm curious why he hasn't used sage mode yet but it's clear the want to make sarada the heroine for this fight. I just hope they give him more character development because right now he only exists to be boruto sidekick. He needs his own individuality.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's too op and they needed to bring him down a notch and show his vulnerability before he goes all out. Him using sage mode would not have worked against this opponent anyway may as well save for a better opportunity.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki has shown skill, even if he's been pulling it out of his arse. Anyway, they don't have the jutsu to body Boro, I guess PL could be used, but it may be nerfed or weaker than Chidori.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki has shown skill, even if he's been pulling it out of his arse. Anyway, they don't have the jutsu to body Boro, I guess PL could be used, but it may be nerfed or weaker than Chidori.
Yeah but why is he saving his sage mode when their lives are at stake? Something is fishy about that.
Post automatically merged:

I thought he was actually good in that fight he was pretty much the mastermind in winning so far.

I'm curious why he hasn't used sage mode yet but it's clear the want to make sarada the heroine for this fight. I just hope they give him more character development because right now he only exists to be boruto sidekick. He needs his own individuality.
He'd make a really good villain. Too good probably. He'd have to be the final boss.

Reactions: salamander uchiha