Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki physically scales past Jonin Shino who was called out for his strength by Naruto while Sasuke scales below the Sound Gate Guardians who were pushed by other elite Jonin.

That gives Shino a slight advantage in relative Jonin scaling. The progress of generations allows estimation of Shino being a V2 speedster while Raido would scale to V1 roughly so Mitsuki has more advantages.

In terms of powers, Mitsuki uses Wind Style and nigh-instant ranged Lightning Style to beat Chidori and Fire Style. He also has much more control of his powers than Sasuke which would allow him to play a game of tactics and timing while Sasuke has to rush forward.

In terms of tactics, Mitsuki can distribute snakes and apply his sensing for environmental control while Sasuke is limited to short range pseudo-Byakugan vision.

Mitsuki wins on all accounts.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias

It was a general statement
Mitsuki in sage mode would more on the level of kuu then actual jonin lv foes
One character being above another is a precise statement and in context was being used to answer a precise claim.

Even if you disagree with my definition, your usage is off.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
.. Sasuke definitively wins, in all honesty.

.. I mean, Mitsuki's spiritual battle features aren't as impressive in comparison to Sasuke's, in supplementin' to the fact that the latter possesses significantly superior hype, and portrayal, backing him up. For instance, I believe that the The Databook 3, states that he possesses power outright superior to even the Members Of The Red Moon Tribe ( .. ie., The Akatsuki .. ), so, honestly, I'm not really sure what Mitsuki is supposited to acclimatize in this battle simulation, tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob74h