UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto knows all of this. Orochimaru is a criminal after all. He and his family are watched day and night. Just like CIA. I wonder if they still have the Anbu.

But why Mitsuki can't reveal SM? Hashirama could, and so did Naruto and Jiraya. Is it top secret now??

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto knows all of this. Orochimaru is a criminal after all. He and his family are watched day and night. Just like CIA. I wonder if they still have the Anbu.

But why Mitsuki can't reveal SM? Hashirama could, and so did Naruto and Jiraya. Is it top secret now??
If Mitsuki reveals himself then he would no longer participate as a Konoha ninja.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How?? Just because he is overshadowing the Hokage's son? Because he is the son of a criminal?

That's some opression.

Only if Naruto and the other Kage are diminishing the power scale on purpose.
No, he would be seen as an agent of Orochimaru or it would cause problems against the students. Remember, Mitsuki started in the Academy.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he would be seen as an agent of Orochimaru or it would cause problems against the students. Remember, Mitsuki started in the Academy.
How? If Orochimaru is not an exclusive teacher of SM?
And so what if the students are going to be easily overpowered? Itachi did that too lol
The next gen Kage really are diminishing the kids' power lol

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How? If Orochimaru is not an exclusive teacher of SM?
And so what if the students are going to be easily overpowered? Itachi did that too lol
The next gen Kage really are diminishing the kids' power lol
It’s either something special about his sage mode specifically or just some in verse plot nerf so he doesn’t stomp his opponents boringly

just D

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How?? Just because he is overshadowing the Hokage's son? Because he is the son of a criminal?

That's some opression.

Only if Naruto and the other Kage are diminishing the powerscale on purpose.
I was wondering this too. Maybe the reason Orochimaru told him about not using SM cause it will give intel to everyone thats watching and will start question it

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chunin exam is more than a tournament of pitting skills together. If mitsuki uses sage mode he would absolutely destroy any other genin that steps into the ring with him.

Given that his parent is Orochimaru a former villian and Akatuski member, mitsuki's shocking power would raise some serious suspicion.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he is not allowed to use SM because he won't be able to fit in anymore. He'll be jonin level with it. And then he won't be able to hang out with boruto and others. Sun/Moon and all that stuff. That is why probably orochimaru asked him not to use it.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he is not allowed to use SM because he won't be able to fit in anymore. He'll be jonin level with it. And then he won't be able to hang out with boruto and others. Sun/Moon and all that stuff. That is why probably orochimaru asked him not to use it.
I think it's mostly just top secret type stuff. Like how the villagers weren't supposed to speak of Kurama. It seems some Jounins know what Mitsuki is, but the fact may anger the common people of Konoha considering Oro tried to wipe the village. Then again, blue haired girl(I'm not good with names) did the same.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's mostly just top secret type stuff. Like how the villagers weren't supposed to speak of Kurama. It seems some Jounins know what Mitsuki is, but the fact may anger the common people of Konoha considering Oro tried to wipe the village. Then again, blue haired girl(I'm not good with names) did the same.
i don't think its top secret, otherwise mitsuki wouldn't be using it casually against shino. Its just not that important to authorities. They kinda understand the reasoning that mitsuki wants a sun and stuff. And these genins provide good company for him.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i don't think its top secret, otherwise mitsuki wouldn't be using it casually against shino. Its just not that important to authorities. They kinda understand the reasoning that mitsuki wants a sun and stuff. And these genins provide good company for him.
He didnt use it casually in The Manga.

Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SM as shikaku said outclass everyone, if someone have SM others would just seat and watch not intefere. Mitsuki easily kage tiers with his SM. Since there reason oro ask him to hold on.