Mito went to missions? Hidden manga facts.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has been said that she was a powerful kunoichi.

Ok. I wonder why.
Nice sealing, fuuinjutsu etc.

But do you think she went to the actual battlefield? Like Kid Madara and Kid Hashi did?

You must be registered for see images

To be honest she doesn't give this much impression. She is too lady like to adhere to such practices.
Tbh: she seems like a sissy. Never stood up for Kushina. For her village. All she could do was scream about loveeee.

Ok. Madara recognized her face.
Here is the thing I discovered.
But as you remember: he was a diplomat (remember Oonoki). And she wasn't wearing ANY fighting clothing.
He probably met her under formal circumstances.

Here is why:

She didn't appear alongside the clan leader. Proving she wasn't that important to battlefield.
(Unless she was out, but that's another story, you can point that if you want to know my opinion)

She was stated to live in solitude. Proving that she was an actual good fighter she would've been able to protect herself. Much like Naruto.

And much other things I could state.....but what do you think???

Btw: I hope you liked the analysis!

Last edited:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is from the Uzumaki clan and back in the days it was war era - so, i think that pretty much everyone needed to learn how to fight or at least the basics. I think she went on the missions, and there was a reason that she was chosen to be jinchuriki host. Like you stated - she probably had powerful sealing techniques/fuinjutsu

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It has been said that she was a powerful kunoichi.

Ok. I wonder why.
Nice sealing, fuuinjutsu etc.

But do you think she went to the actual battlefield? Like Kid Madara and Kid Hashi did?
Well Mito did play a part or was involved in Hashiramas battle vs Madara by sealing Kurama while the battle was going in.

To be honest she doesn't give this much impression. She is too lady like to adhere to such practices.
I disagree, she was a finjutsu master that specialized in sealing tech. The manga clearly stated that the Uzumaki sealing techniques were savage for starters.

The manga has also stated that she was 100% devoted to her clan, husband and village. She also took being a Jin very seriously/responsiblely and put it before everything else so your mistaking all of that for being a Stanford wife.

Tbh: she seems like a sissy.
I disagree again, Mito made Kurama her son. Lol

Mito telling kurama to stay tranquil (calm) inside of me translates to go sit on the potty.

Never stood up for Kushina.

For her village.

All she could do was scream about loveeee.
That was Kurama’s kryptonite and the only way to surprise kurama.

Ok. Madara recognized her face.
Here is the thing I discovered.
But as you remember: he was a diplomat (remember Oonoki). And she wasn't wearing ANY fighting clothing.
He probably met her under formal circumstances.
How they met is up in the air cause for speculation not as a fact. What we do know however is that their only cannon encounter was in battle and I wouldn’t call that formal.

Here is why:

She didn't appear alongside the clan leader. Proving she wasn't that important to battlefield.
(Unless she was out, but that's another story, you can point that if you want to know my opinion)
Mito was the first Jin and had powerful chakra that was unique to the Uzumaki clan, no other Uzumaki attempted to seal a tailed beast inside of themselves which lead to led to Madara’s defeat, that’s makes her important. She may have not been illustrated alongside a clan leader but it’s a fact that she stood out by having chakra her brethren didn’t.

She was stated to live in solitude.
Scan please..

Proving that she was an actual good fighter she would've been able to protect herself.

Much like Naruto.
Mito controlled and surpressed a tailed beast on her own without any help, she can def take protect herself.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Mito did play a part or was involved in Hashiramas battle vs Madara by sealing Kurama while the battle was going in.

I disagree, she was a finjutsu master that specialized in sealing tech. The manga clearly stated that the Uzumaki sealing techniques were savage for starters.

The manga has also stated that she was 100% devoted to her clan, husband and village. She also took being a Jin very seriously/responsiblely and put it before everything else so your mistaking all of that for being a Stanford wife.

I disagree again, Mito made Kurama her son. Lol

Mito telling kurama to stay tranquil (calm) inside of me translates to go sit on the potty.

That was Kurama’s kryptonite and the only way to surprise kurama.

How they met is up in the air cause for speculation not as a fact. What we do know however is that their only cannon encounter was in battle and I wouldn’t call that formal.

Here is why:

Mito was the first Jin and had powerful chakra that was unique to the Uzumaki clan, no other Uzumaki attempted to seal a tailed beast inside of themselves which lead to led to Madara’s defeat, that’s makes her important. She may have not been illustrated alongside a clan leader but it’s a fact that she stood out by having chakra her brethren didn’t.

Scan please..

Mito controlled and surpressed a tailed beast on her own without any help, she can def take protect herself.
You are talking like I said she wasn't powerful. I actually said she wasn't powerful, skilled enough.
Ok. She has great sealing. We got that.

But sorry. She is the kind of person that most likely can do just a powerful type tech and that's it (Sealing).
As stated by Hiruzen the Anbu protected Kushina just as it was before- Mito's case.

Where is her incredible and unrivalled power? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah. I like how you say that standing up for someone is sealing a monster inside a little girl, making her die later, and being persecuted by sadic criminals. Without Kushina's consent.

Your quote:How they met is up in the air cause for speculation not as a fact. What we do know however is that their only cannon encounter was in battle and I wouldn’t call that formal.

We never saw Mito in fighting clothing. Specially in Madara's flashbacks. That's important.

Everytime we heard about Madara and Hashirama we saw that they were terrific fighters. And how they dominated battlefield. And how they changed the world.
Everytime we heard about Mito we are seeing a pretty woman in kimono.

I can clearly see the difference. Even if she has chakra control.

Specially if you let your own village get destroyed. And you are still confortable in your rich room.

It's ok Melanin. I get your kind of standarts.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I don't think it's likely that she touched the battlefield. Most of the depictions of it show 100% males.
Though your picture means nothing. Not even Tobirama appears in it.

Your entire description of her personality and where her heart is seems wrong too.
Tbh: she seems like a sissy. Never stood up for Kushina. For her village. All she could do was scream about loveeee.
As if you'd forgotten that all Naruto and Hashirama would do is preach about bonds & love, yet look at where they ended up. The fact that she was OK with herself and another Uzimaki holding Kurama only goes to show she wasn't above making sacrifices for The Hidden Leaf's sake. She harbored the strongest tailed beast & kept it in check, you've even shown that you believe she stepped onto Hashirama and Madara's final battle to seal it into herself. She's clearly anything but a sissy. Don't bother mentioning clothing when the main character wears a jumpsuit & while both Konan & Mei exist.

What I do think though is that she is definitely stronger than most of all the other female ninjas back then seeing how they all were scrubs who died from a single battle, that literally hid their entire lives, or something odd along these lines. I dunno, they're all MIA, yet we have this woman who could get between Madara, Kurama, and Hashirama.

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I don't think it's likely that she touched the battlefield. Most of the depictions of it show 100% males.
Though your picture means nothing. Not even Tobirama appears in it.

Your entire description of her personality and where her heart is seems wrong too.

As if you'd forgotten that all Naruto and Hashirama would do is preach about bonds & love, yet look at where they ended up. The fact that she was OK with herself and another Uzimaki holding Kurama only goes to show she wasn't above making sacrifices for The Hidden Leaf's sake. She harbored the strongest tailed beast & kept it in check, you've even shown that you believe she stepped onto Hashirama and Madara's final battle to seal it into herself. She's clearly anything but a sissy. Don't bother mentioning clothing when the main character wears a jumpsuit & while both Konan & Mei exist.

What I do think though is that she is definitely stronger than most of all the other female ninjas back then seeing how they all were scrubs who died from a single battle, that literally hid their entire lives, or something odd along these lines. I dunno, they're all MIA, yet we have this woman who could get between Madara, Kurama, and Hashirama.
I love how you paint sacrificing little girls against their own will as beautiful.
Toka Senju is no sissy. She actually went to the battlefield.
And even if Hashi also did speechs about love. The first things we heard about him was about his feats as a fierce fighter.
Everytime we see her, it's when we talk about feats that have no use in an actual battlefield. Sensing evil. Wow.

Yes I bother mentioning her clothing. You can't fight in a just and heavy kimono like that. Sorry to disappoint.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are talking like I said she wasn't powerful. I actually said she wasn't powerful, skilled enough.
Wasn’t power or skilled to do what exactly?

But sorry. She is the kind of person that most likely can do just a powerful type tech and that's it (Sealing)
(1) Scan of Hurizen hyping Mito please.. (2) read the manga, Mito could sense intent/emotions, she did more then just seal.

As stated by Hiruzen the Anbu protected Kushina just as it was before- Mito's case.

Where is her incredible and unrivalled power? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’m lost.... post the scan of Hurizen saying Mito was “protected by ANBU ninjas in any case please.

Yeah. I like how you say that standing up for someone is sealing a monster inside a little girl, making her die later, and being persecuted by sadic criminals. Without Kushina's consent.
I like how your ignoring that Mito comforted Kushina and coached her on how to maintain her life and still find love while having kurama inside of her. It’s seems as if her advice worked too because the 9 tails didn’t hinder Kushina from having happiness and in love in her life, so agin nah....

Your quote:How they met is up in the air cause for speculation not as a fact.
What we do know however is that their only cannon encounter was in battle and I wouldn’t call that formal.
Thanks for repeating the truth I guess?!

We never saw Mito in fighting clothing.
That doesn’t mean anything, we never saw many things in the manga but they still happened. And what makes you believe that wearing civilian clothes mean she never fought? That’s child logic.

Specially in Madara's flashbacks. That's important
What she had on in flashbacks is not important at all!!!

What she did however is.

Everytime we heard about Madara and Hashirama we saw that they were terrific fighters. And how they dominated battlefield. And how they changed the world.
Everytime we heard about Mito we are seeing a pretty woman in kimono.
No every time you hear about Mito she’s being stated as being the first to House a tailed beast and how powerful of a ninja (Kunoichi) she was with her mastery of finjutsu.

[Specially if you let your own village get destroyed. And you are still confortable in your rich room.
She didn’t let anything be destroyed, the clan fell because people were scared at how powerful they were so they were targeted and you don’t know if Mito was around or not period. Nor do you know the circumstances smh...

Stop making shit up.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I bother mentioning her clothing. You can't fight in a just and heavy kimono like that. Sorry to disappoint.
Just because she was shown wearing kimono doesnt mean anything, perhaps the images were taking at diplomat time or something, and also one thing that i noticed is her sealing earing/papers - they probably mean something

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I love how you paint sacrificing little girls against their own will as beautiful.
Thank you, it certainly can't be worse than outright killing her & an entire clan or letting Kurama run amok. The only gripe you can make about this is a moral one and it's going to be an ineffective stance seeing how Mito's decision was relatively tame. She knew things would go smoothly, yet the other villages were still having bloodbaths just to find a suitable host long after her death.
Toka Senju is no sissy. She actually went to the battlefield.
And even if Hashi also did speechs about love. The first things we heard about him was about his feats as a fierce fighter.
Everytime we see her, it's when we talk about feats that have no use in an actual battlefield. Sensing evil. Wow.
Do not mention filler.
Excluding masks & that one time Sasuke used Amateratsu on a Samurai, clothing has had no actual bearing on any battle throughout this entire manga, so there's that. You're also ignoring that all of the art we've seen of her are probably after she'd become a Jinchuriki, a thing to protect.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn’t power or skilled to do what exactly?

(1) Scan of Hurizen hyping Mito please.. (2) read the manga, Mito could sense intent/emotions, she did more then just seal.

I’m lost.... post the scan of Hurizen saying Mito was “protected by ANBU ninjas in any case please.

I like how your ignoring that Mito comforted Kushina and coached her on how to maintain her life and still find love while having kurama inside of her. It’s seems as if her advice worked too because the 9 tails didn’t hinder Kushina from having happiness and in love in her life, so agin nah....

Thanks for repeating the truth I guess?!

That doesn’t mean anything, we never saw many things in the manga but they still happened. And what makes you believe that wearing civilian clothes mean she never fought? That’s child logic.

What she had on in flashbacks is not important at all!!!

What she did however is.

No every time you hear about Mito she’s being stated as being the first to House a tailed beast and how powerful of a ninja (Kunoichi) she was with her mastery of finjutsu.

She didn’t let anything be destroyed, the clan fell because people were scared at how powerful they were so they were targeted and you don’t know if Mito was around or not period. Nor do you know the circumstances smh...

Stop making shit up.
She wasn't skilled enough to go the battlefield as a kid probably.
Or be relevant enough to be remembered by her own husband in more than 30 panels.
The clothing matter. In a fighting manga. When all your other conterparts- even old men- are seen in armors.
Having feats that aren't useful in a rapid battle. Sensing evil. Wow how useful.

I'm not saying she is as weak as an amoeba. But sorry. You aren't so skilled when Anbu has to protect you like that.

I like how you put "ignore your own village in favor of a village that despises you and your people and never will help them" and "sacrifice yourself for them" as comfort.

It's easy to see where Mito is coming from.
And you too.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you, it certainly can't be worse than outright killing her & an entire clan or letting Kurama run amok. The only gripe you can make about this is a moral one and it's going to be an ineffective stance seeing how Mito's decision was relatively tame. She knew things would go smoothly, yet the other villages were still having bloodbaths just to find a suitable host long after her death.

Do not mention filler.

Excluding masks & that one time Sasuke used Amateratsu on a Samurai, clothing has had no actual bearing on any battle throughout this entire manga, so there's that. You're also ignoring that all of the art we've seen of her are probably after she'd become a Jinchuriki, a thing to protect.
What's filler

You can't fight with that thing on you. Specially if always you are seen wearing it. Hashirama also had civil clothing but he was stated to be a war deity.

Also: do you really think that a rich and pompous girl like her would be willing to see the horrors of battlefield? Not ever.

Common sense.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's filler

You can't fight with that thing on you. Specially if always you are seen wearing it. Hashirama also had civil clothing but he was stated to be a war deity.

Also: do you really think that a rich and pompous girl like her would be willing to see the horrors of battlefield? Not ever.

Common sense.
Concessions accepted. :coffee:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What concessions? XD
The entire post was the weakest shit I've ever read. The only part worth considering was "What filler?" and I'm 99% sure that's just bait to drag me into a debate of which featless kunoichi is stronger.
What's filler

This argument works against you. There is nothing to say Mito didn't have another set of clothing for battle, and it doesn't bother addressing a single thing I've said about how little the clothing means in Naruto.

Common sense.
What is it that told you she was rich and pompous? Do you not think the richest clans were the two who were the most valuable mercenaries in a period where war was endless? All rich badasses. The Uzimakis were wiped out due to the fear of their strength, so there's no reason to believe they were simple traders. Not that you have any actual reasoning to believe Uzimakis were rich in comparison to Senju or Uchiha.

Nothing says she's pompous either. Madara's the literal embodiment of that word & it's clear he loves battle.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The entire post was the weakest shit I've ever read. The only part worth considering was "What filler?" and I'm 99% sure that's just bait to drag me into a debate of which featless kunoichi is stronger.

This argument works against you. There is nothing to say Mito didn't have another set of clothing for battle, and it doesn't bother addressing a single thing I've said about how little the clothing means in Naruto.

What is it that told you she was rich and pompous? Do you not think the richest clans were the two who were the most valuable mercenaries in a period where war was endless? All rich badasses. The Uzimakis were wiped out due to the fear of their strength, so there's no reason to believe they were simple traders. Not that you have any actual reasoning to believe Uzimakis were rich in comparison to Senju or Uchiha.

Nothing says she's pompous either. Madara's the literal embodiment of that word & it's clear he loves battle.
Crown princess girls don't like to see these kind of things

Specially if you are never mentioned to be a war lord like Madara and Hashirama and Tobirama and Izuna etc.

You can say she is most likely like Hinata: has a battle outfit but chose the rich girl life. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯