[Discussion] Mistakes in Boruto

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I mean mistakes I mean stuff that they shouldn't have done in the series and should have

1. They shouldn't have continued the gaiden saga in the anime, especially since the manga was done 3 yrs beforehand

2. Having Boruto develop the Karma Seal and Joguan should've been No. 1 priority followed by the chakra natures

3. This is Kishi's fault, but Boruto and Himarawi should've both had the Byakugan, which Kishi admitted he made a mistake on.

4. The series should've continued from the movie rather than go backwards as I explained in No.1

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. There's nothing wrong with Gaoden, they could've improved it a little more.

2. Boruto developing and receiving ass pulls is a major problem, which is ruing the story.

3. Kishi admitted he wanted to give both of them the Bykaugan, but forgot to draw the eyes. However, that doesn't mean they still couldn't have them. Himawari clearly has it even though she has normal eyes.

4. I'm on the fence.

My own are making Boruto the MC was the major mistake of the series. We needed a Madara clone around the same age as the new gen, he would've been the untrusted hero because of what he was. And he was trying to find his place in the world while battling with his reality. Sasuke wanting to take him out while Naruto trying to protect him. It would've brought the clash of ideals between Naruto and Sasuke to the forefront. And Boruto could've been the trusted villian, infected and taken over my Momoshiki, who was trying to destroy the world. In the end it would be a choice between killing the clone or killing Burrito(Momoshiki).

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. They should have the anime adapt more of the manga.

2. They should allow more characters to participate and be relevant in things aside from just Boruto. For example, the Tentou mission could have been a team 7 mission, but instead they just made it exclusively Boruto. They could also have more joint missions between multiple scenes.

3. Boruto has jougan, but he should also have a byakugan like Himawari as well.

Other than that, Boruto is on fire right now.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1) Byakugou is now an ancient jutsu, even though Tsunade created it.
2) A Six Paths Rasenshuriken does less damage than a Cho Odama Rasengan.
3) Naruto still has Bijuu chakra gifts even though he used them up in the Sasuke fight.

etc

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Byakugou is now an ancient jutsu, even though Tsunade created it.
2) A Six Paths Rasenshuriken does less damage than a Cho Odama Rasengan.
3) Naruto still has Bijuu chakra gifts even though he used them up in the Sasuke fight.

etc
About number 3: Chakara replenishes over time. Naruto didn't run out in the Sasuke fight. He simply exhausted all of his Chakara for the time being.