Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for those who are wondering -chris thats my original poems no one has written them before. i come up with them at school and post them here
and yes chris is my name so hi

Yerrina

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inseparable life and death, success and failure . . . I loved it, like fatal love!

I was looking into its rhyming (which i think is a b c d e e f g h d i j k l m n n o o p) and I think that's what it means . . . 'Mistake you made ryhmes' with 'Never will you fade' suggests that your mistakes are the core of your existence.
Only a few lines are rhymed in the poem some as couplets and others like the one above, and the rest aren't which somehow gives the reader an idea of failure/success, life/death and how they are not planned for but are simply random.

Your generalize('Everyone has mistakes') and follow it with suggesting what we would normally envy people for(beauty and brains and so on), only to end it with an a statement that it's all 'lies', which somehow is an assurance to some readers and a harsh reality for others, and the last 5 lines(rhymed n n o o p) where you conclude with (that you make your self be) which is a variation of the line in the middle of the stanza (destiny is not reality)

That's how I understood your poem, dear Chris, but I think it might be better with punctuation marks, like a comma on the line before 'Destiny is not reality' and a comma 'before that you make your self be' to emphasize them, if these were the crucial lines in the stanza that you would like to draw our attention to.

P.S. I'm a literature student that's why I went that deep =)

Last edited: