Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Easily..
Ppl already did made missions..
Sensei-> student missions are easy..
.. Other missions cant be done..
It would be to much..
Then an entire rule system of mission making and mission performing will have to made..
It cant be done by simply adding another board..

pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Will if your not adding nothing but negative how can any say they like the idea?I will help Versuvio in any way needed for the site and he knows that.What are you gonna do to help?Have you helped in any other way as far as suggestions wise?NO if your not part of the solution your part of the problem.I dont know why your attacking only my ideas like there all that bad you act like your an admin or even have a clue what your talking about.YOu know what PM me and I`ll teach you how to set up a forum and lets see if you can cut it then.Or are you scared to try something new?

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
.. Im not attacking you.. Again whats the point of these threads?
So that ppl can give opinions right..Well these are my opinions.. and i dont only give negative.. Because i said it would be cool, only how is it going to work..
Why r you feeling attacked?
I just said my opinion.

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I am a little kid, my dad went on pc a while so went offline for a bit

Besides..
Ever heard of R and P
Role Play?
Dont you think Im just in my role of Neji..

And why r you making such a big deal about someone critising you?

pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nothings wrong with how your commenting but its whats in your commenst that arent good.you make it seem like I can fix the whole thing Thats why I`m making a suggestion in the first place.This is not my site and I cant change anything about it but I can give my input on ideas same as you with out being a jerk about it like you have been.Sorry for correcting you but I satnd for every member and I dont like to see anyone being mistreated like you was doing hinata.Thats bs and you know it just like you said who am I to tell others what to do who are you to control here forum experince?