Misconceptions about black people

46 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
46
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
For this subject im taking off my mask....
The other day I was hangin with my friends at
A chinnese buffet the waiter comes up 2 me (the only black dude in the group)and recomends there fried chicken then laughs..?i mean seriously does evry other race on earth thinkthat if u go to a black persons home youll find a shirtless popo looking kid jus running aroun with a drumstick in his hand
Sprinkling grape koolaid packages everywhere?so Im here to give u the oppertuninity to ask me some things u heard about black people so I can clear it up or u can tell me some misconceptions of ur own.
 

Germanicus

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,679 posts 244 reactions
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
3,679
Reaction score
244
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm even more sorry to say that I love fried chicken...no I'm not. That's a filthy lie. It's freaking awesome. But seriously, that's not cool. You can't just go up to people and say that. I hope you didn't give the waiter a tip.
 
46 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
46
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm even more sorry to say that I love fried chicken...no I'm not. That's a filthy lie. It's freaking awesome. But seriously, that's not cool. You can't just go up to people and say that. I hope you didn't give the waiter a tip.

Thanks man Hey she wasnt wrong that chicken was good.lol
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,710 posts 1,191 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
While stereotypes are stupid and inappropriate, being associated with fried chicken, grape kool-aid, and watermelon isn't the worst one out there. That's a delicious meal regardless of what race you are.
 

Kyandii

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
930 posts 115 reactions
Joined
Sep 1, 2012
Messages
930
Reaction score
115
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
oh that's no fun at all! sorry for that..
i don't know if this is a misconception but i always think that black people can really sing and dance very well!:D
is that true??:)
 
46 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
46
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
oh that's no fun at all! sorry for that..
i don't know if this is a misconception but i always think that black people can really sing and dance very well!:D
is that true??:)

Sorry bro I cantsing or dance to save my life and I know countless othrs the same
 

blazekev90

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,741 posts 641 reactions
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
11,741
Reaction score
641
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
for that comment i would have displayed some more stereotypical actions and acted a damn fool in there. He would have learned that day to not ever try that again, joke or not -_-
 
46 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
46
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That was inappropriate of her to say to you. (Even if fried chicken is really good) Stereotypes, especially regarding black people, really annoy me. For instance, do you see how I present myself on this Even though black stereotypes are irritating, so is the fact that any well-educated black person is considered "white".




Although, America's own Third World Country...

Tottaly agree would plus rep but dont know how.
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,000 posts 1,816 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dislike friend chicken if it had a bone in it. That sucks.


But yeah, rude of the person.
 

Germanicus

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,679 posts 244 reactions
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
3,679
Reaction score
244
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tottaly agree would plus rep but dont know how.

That button that looks like a star under the green bar you have under your name and avatar; press it on the person's comment you want to plus rep.
 

Shinobi Train

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,011 posts 399 reactions
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
6,011
Reaction score
399
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, there's always a stereotype no matter what, and some aren't really that bad. However, I have no misconceptions about blacks or anyone else for that matter. I know the truth...we're all just people...for better or worse. ;)
 
46 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
46
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
for that comment i would have displayed some more stereotypical actions and acted a damn fool in there. He would have learned that day to not ever try that again, joke or not -_-


If this evr happens again I will remmembr ur wise words
 

kmrasengan

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,766 posts 648 reactions
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
5,766
Reaction score
648
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
does it offend you that i'm laughing a bit?

OT: i have some black friends but my closest one likes chicken but isn't crazy about it, he can't sing and he's not that good of a dancer unless it's kizomba(cape verde music) so yeah misconception right there and he isn't very fast either. regarding y other black friends they are fast but bexause they play football/soccer but can't also song very well.
 

'Toxic

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,848 posts 473 reactions
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
4,848
Reaction score
473
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm Mexican :) had far worse sh*t said to me and still do. Funny thing is that I don't look "mexican" they usually confuse me for either a mixed white boy or asian at times (oddly) anyways, you should ignore those ppl. Not worth your time dwelling on what they say.
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,710 posts 1,191 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
To be honest I never got that, If you don't like Chicken, Watermelon or Waffles then there's something wrong with you.
I am not black myself, but everybody arround me knows that if there's chicken on the menu that I will be getting chicken.

How about chicken and waffles? That's a damn good meal.
 

Hippy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
722 posts 52 reactions
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
722
Reaction score
52
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I just laugh at sterotypes because their not true, ever heard of a vegetarian Puerto Rican well I'm one lol I did it out of a bet because my friend wanted to see how long a puerto rican can last without eating meat. Puerto ricans destroy pernil, it was a challenge but im on my 3rd year I just like it now randomly. Sorry that happened. Bring a recorder next time and bring it up in court if it really bothers you that much.
 
Top