Misconception of chakra quality and quantity between Naruto and Sasuke.

new sage of 6 paths

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A member,hoping for the total recall and realisation of sanity between certain fanboys\gals,made a mistake.
I Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ not hyping or dehyping Naruto or sasuke,I just wanna clear things up.
Many people think sasuke has a more potent chakra than Naruto i.e,his chakra quality is better than Naruto's,which is so wrong!

Here,ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ states kushina had special chakra....

Naruto has kushina blood..And so he has her potent and special chakra,thats why he could handle kurama's chakra I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ its poisonous state!
And pls stop saying sasuke's chakra is potent becus kurama said its sinister.U̶̲̥̅̊ guys know the meaning of Sinister,right?
Ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ means EVIL!
Now to explain what sasuke meant I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the recent chapter...
When sasuke fired an Amaterasu arrow,Naruto had to increase the amount of chakra put into making RS to sasuke's,so they would combine.
Since ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ was Naruto who first formed his jutsu,Sasuke had to determine the amount of chakra put into Rasenshuuriken,so he could know the amount of chakra to use that will enable ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ combine with FS
Summary:-Sasuke has a very large chakra pool,but nowhere Near base Naruto
's
Naruto's chakra is more potent than sasuke's
Naruto has better chakra control than sasuke...

Thanks!!

Last edited:

SeBa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has better Chakra control than Sasuke? i don't think so...
hmmmmmm what did naruto did whit his chakra ? he gave'it to all the ****ing shinobis on the battlefield. he is better now with chakra control/distribution and other shit than sasuke. change your ****ing name. :) have a nice day.

iRefleX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- uchiha chakra is the most potent.

- Naruto has bigger chakra reserves only because of Kurama.

- Sasuke chakra has better quality than Naruto's

- Sasuke has better chakra control ffs.

Lamb

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Elder Brother and his descendants, the Uchiha, inherited the Sage's powerful chakra and spiritual energy.
While the Younger Brother inherited the Sage's lifer force and physical energy.

The proof of Uchiha's powerful chakra and spiritual energy is the MS techniques.
The Senju and Uzumaki being the younger brother descendants inherited large chakra pools and long lives. Also their chakra are filled with life force which is essential for hosting the Kyuubi, which has poisonous chakra. Hashirama's life force rich chakra is what enables him to restrain and control Bijuus.

Both of their chakras are potent. One is rich in life force and the other one with spiritual energy. They Balance each other out, that's why they are each half of the Sage's.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly there like the same, narutos jus the main character so everyone has seen him fight countless times so naturally thell side with naruto, but in the end there still equal

new sage of 6 paths

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol you do know that the darkness of Uchiha's chakra gives them more power? At any rate, Kurama, "Not at all unlike what I once saw in a certain Uchiha Madara." he compared their chakra and eyes.
The darkness gives them power,hence the name 'eyes of emotion' but the facts still stands that naruto inherited the potency of kushina's chakra,which was said to be so potent she could form chains with ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ and use ȋ̝̊̅̄†̥̥ to subdue bijuus!