Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although i don't love this character but there's something i believe many of you forgot it :

Thread Objective : NARUTO WON"T DIE ! WHY ?

Hypotheses:

-a jinshurikii dies because of the extraction of the bijuu lurking inside him.

- but the case we have is

A HALF BIJUU CHAKRA !

Conclusion :

half bijuu chakra won't be sufficient to kill the jinshuriki but weaken him badly !

side note : kishi saved naruto from the start by letting minato seal only half of the kyuubi chakra in the child.

Opinion : i admit that was a good planning from kishi part.

good news for some bad for others.. i'll deal with it

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
.................Or, he won't die because he is the main character...............?
[

*Naruto jumps down, standing on his feet*

bee : naruto yo , why didn't you die datteba-yo , it's too weird for me to understand oh-yo ?

naruto *smirks* : bee no'ochan ! i'm the main character, that's why i can't die ! let's wipe the floor with madara's butt because he's the villain !
i'll do it alone , i'm the main character

]

i doubt a similar scene will take place dude ! :/

Reactions: Huzaifa

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara actually seemingly died before Shukaku was fully extracted in a stable manner ... while Kurama was just wrung out of Naruto (which is more forceful) yet he seems to be more or less concious. Which already suggests he is likely to survive for now.

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
with what we're having here as hypotheses i think that's the only way out , unless kishi brings out something brand new, that's what i'm saying

people also says that Naruto will be saved by Gaara giving Shukaku's chakra and Hachibi giving its chakra through the tail he cut by himself. Naruto now has chakra of all 9 bijuus and he will get to talk to So6P and gets a powerup/lifeforce which will save him from dying.

That's also an idea.
I know that's a lame idea again but Kishi always pulls lame ideas. U_U

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara actually seemingly died before Shukaku was fully extracted in a stable manner ... while Kurama was just wrung out of Naruto (which is more forceful) yet he seems to be more or less concious. Which already suggests he is likely to survive for now.
i don't recall garra completely died before the one tail was extracted, but yeah i believe naruto will survive .. too bad though

people also says that Naruto will be saved by Gaara giving Shukaku's chakra and Hachibi giving its chakra through the tail he cut by himself. Naruto now has chakra of all 9 bijuus and he will get to talk to So6P and gets a powerup/lifeforce which will save him from dying.

That's also an idea.
I know that's a lame idea again but Kishi always pulls lame ideas. U_U
mine is quite lame actually as well , but if that happened kishi will probably get us a scene like :
[
minato : Yep ! my plan worked out quite well
kakashi : huh ?

minato : when i inserted the kyubi's chakra into naruto , something else encouraged me to only insert half of the chakra , it's also to protect naruto , if a full bijuu was extracted the jinshuriki dies because the chakras combine *or for whatever reason idk*, but when it's only a portion , the jinshuriki can hold out untill he gets a good treatment

]

which means kishi might turn the lame plan into a prediction of minato

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since when did a Bijuu having half his chakra matter?
prove the opposite ..

no other jinshuriki had only half of the bijuu chakra dwelling inside him, that's the first case , and i think that yes it matters because extracting a full shape chakra will tire the jinshuriki more than if it's extracting only a portion

Raekwon26

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
prove the opposite ..

no other jinshuriki had only half of the bijuu chakra dwelling inside him, that's the first case , and i think that yes it matters because extracting a full shape chakra will tire the jinshuriki more than if it's extracting only a portion
Uh, that's up to you to provide the evidence.
You can't make a assumption and try to pass it off as fact and then question people to prove you wrong when your claim is merely an assumption.