Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Ok, so alot of hate has been going around because of this panel and what, "Sakura said". "Tsunade-sama, I think I've finally caught up with them".

People seem to think that it's Sakura saying this. This is not the case. That is called an editor's note; notice how there isn't a speech bubble and it's just plain text.

That means that it is just an extra note that the editor added in at the end and it doesn't even show up in the volumes. Also keep in mind that Kishi doesn't write those editors notes. The editor does. Kishi is the writer.

Here's another example of an editors note:

What character is saying this? None! It's the editor that is saying it. That's why it's called an editors note.

So can people stop using this against her?

Last edited:

Optimistic

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, we was all foolish to think that she's on Sasuke's level.I greatly apologize to you and Sasuke for actually believing this.

Fanta

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That guy is a freaking moron.

Can't make a coherent argument ever. Just screams "exposed" 24/7... Idiot.
He's so biased as well. He just all out bashes characters he doesn't like even if they do something good; and then if a character he likes does something good he praises them to the high heavens and uses them to bring down the characters he doesn't like using biased, retarded "arguments".

Cosman

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's so biased as well. He just all out bashes characters he doesn't like even if they do something good; and then if a character he likes does something good he praises them to the high heavens and uses them to bring down the characters he doesn't like using biased, retarded "arguments".
Exactly.

Biggest OPTard on the planet. I swear every time he says "factual" I just want to puke.

I think sawyer is the best out there tbh U_U

Ragdollkitty

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't particularly like Sakura but yes she didn't state that. Although the editor shouldn't have used I but should have stated it as "It seems SHE (or Sakura) has finally caught up to them!" It would have led to way less raging on her character. I think it's good she's having her moment in the sun so to speak.

Erin

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you sure? Because Iv'e seen these all through the manga and a lot of them seem to be inner thoughts.

Ex:

Erin

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just the ones that appear on the last panel of every chapter.
Actually,

The word "explosion" seems to be the editors note.

The notes seem to never be from a characters direct perspective.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.