[Predictions] Misc. One piece thoughts

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe there will be another time skip, think about it, momonosuke needs to learn how to control his power for the war to help luffy in the final battle (whenever it may be). I dont think he will be able to master it in under one year, it gives him time for him to become a better fighter as well.

Possible people big mom could have married lola off to back then to make her piray king now:

Dragon. Unlikely though

Vegapunk. Also Unlikely

Eneru. Possible since he did off nami a spot to be his ***** and he had the plan to go to fairy verth, maybe Bim Mom has knowledge of history and whats up on the moon.

Last edited:

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think there will be another TS since there are no possibilities to make one without nothing happening in between.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momonosuke can have his timeskip when Luffy is not around. And come back into the story when he is stronger. But to be honest. I don't think he will be much of a fighter. I think can achieve more as a leader of wano and help Luffy by sending him his army when he needs it. The fact that he can change into a cute dragon isn't going to play a part later in the story anymore in my opinion.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there would be some plot development before SHs actually threaten a Yonko, they're at the stage that they just need experience and maturity to be in the New World, that can be done with random or few build-up arcs that should give them more than a year's experience in New World, they would develop their strengths meanwhile.

That so when they actually come to face a Yonko, they all would be totally different from current selves giving a time-skip vibe.