Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean I understand that people want to get to know the character's more. There is some good in showing their backstories and what they're all about. But I just think that the writers failed to develop them by putting them through obstacles and hardships other than just forcing them to fight such and such.

And yes, Seryu was by the far the worst. I was glad when she died. Bulat on the other hand, was my favorite.
You must be registered for see images

Another big problem with the anime is that there was barely any world building. The political structure made no sense. A perfect example of world building and structure would be One Piece and Kill La Kill.
Not only world building, but the show goes above & beyond to show you that the Imperial Capital is evil. Almost every higher up looks like a demon blob & always talk about torture. That kills all moral ambiguity that the show was trying to convey over n' over again. Also...yes. The political structure didn't make any sense in the slightest.....what about Tatsumi's village? I had no reason to care about them...

Bulat was the most developed character in the show and we actually had the time to get attached to him. His death was overal the saddest. The only other death that was sad was Shellia and that was mostly because of the shock. It was the first death in the show which caught a lot of people off guard.

Last edited:

rockleeuchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It became very predictable with its deaths after the 3rd one. Night Raid-Jaegar-Night Raid-Jaegar....that is its obvious pattern of death.

The flashback thing is a perfect example of the anime & manga's pretentiousness & immaturity. It thinks that showing a flashback of a dying character we know nothing about will create sympathy or sadness. That's not how it works. By far the worst character was Seryu the Justice *****. For she does & what she represents & what the author was trying to convey with her, she fails miserably for the very fact that she is insane. Such a basic mistake.....
Damnit everybody dies??

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't open the spoiler OP if you don't want any spoilers.

Both Mine and Kurome are alive in the Manga. The manga ended..... to be honest the way Kurome is living and what she has to live with... she might have been better off dead
Well, duh. I read the manga, but this thread is obviously talking about the anime.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damnit everybody dies??
You should read the manga. The anime went ahead of it & made it worst. Some died in the anime but still lived in the manga. The manga is still bad but the anime is just.....

Listen to this, if you get shot in the stomach multiple times, what would you do? Go to a medical clinic since you're surrounded by them or wait hours after for no reason & die in an ally? That's how one of the MCs died in the anime.