Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would boil down to whether Mine can do this before Leone can reach her:

You must be registered for see images

At this distance though, I think Leone would get to her faster. Besides, Mine needs to "snap" before she can fire that shot. If Mine is already in that mental state prior to the beginning however, I'd say she has a chance.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would boil down to whether Mine can do this before Leone can reach her:

You must be registered for see images

At this distance though, I think Leone would get to her faster. Besides, Mine needs to "snap" before she can fire that shot. If Mine is already in that mental state prior to the beginning however, I'd say she has a chance.
I wonder if Leon can dodge that considering her ability to dodge Budo's lightning continuously while being weighed down by Mine, albeit barely.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if Leon can dodge that considering her ability to dodge Budo's lightning continuously while being weighed down by Mine, albeit barely.
She might. Relative speeds in AgK are hard to evaluate. Mine used the same attack to destroy Esdeath's icicles, which were probably pretty fast as well. While it's certain that Leone's movement speed is faster than Mine's, it's not certain whether Leone would be able to dodge a wide attack like that. She one , but it's different kind of movement (Leone had the chance to gain speed and momentum) and the attack in question seems to be more pinpointed. And I'm fairly sure that in all other cases, Leone was shown to be slower than Akame. At least, Leone was also the only one who was owned by Budo in the end.

If Leone jumped into the air however, she would be doomed since even Esdeath . But like I said, I feel like with this distance, Leone has more chances to basically blitz.

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She might. Relative speeds in AgK are hard to evaluate. Mine used the same attack to destroy Esdeath's icicles, which were probably pretty fast as well. While it's certain that Leone's movement speed is faster than Mine's, it's not certain whether Leone would be able to dodge a wide attack like that. She one , but it's different kind of movement (Leone had the chance to gain speed and momentum) and the attack in question seems to be more pinpointed. And I'm fairly sure that in all other cases, Leone was shown to be slower than Akame. At least, Leone was also the only one who was owned by Budo in the end.

If Leone jumped into the air however, she would be doomed since even Esdeath . But like I said, I feel like with this distance, Leone has more chances to basically blitz.
Well Akame was on her knees due to Esdeath's kick when she got saved by Leon so I'm sure she could have dodged that when Leon did something even more difficult than simply dodging. Though looking at the AoE of Mine's attack, that is quite large and a 360 degree attack could force Leon into a mid air position so while I think Leon can react, she only has one way to dodge which is by jumping and going midair. Mine's lasers are now capable of being spammed unlike against Seryuu due to maintenance. Still you are right that Mine won't be agitated as compared to against Esdeath for obvious reasons so Leon does most likely win. I guess Mine isn't really a great character to use in VS threads due to her power being variant on emotions.