Minato's gift to Naruto is ...

bayosys

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato promised Naruto a gift which we are yet to see before he vanished in Madara Jutsu.

best case scenario. ...
When Naruto came out of the Kamui dimension he said "...I have the feeling I can do anything now" owing to the fact that he kicked the Gudou-dama, stopped Hachimon and dodged Limbo. He was surprised that he could have done it.

Now he picked up Minato's kunai like he was the one who left it there. Since he's feelings is working for him at the moment, that means he should automatically be able to use FTG or what else can he achieve with marked kunai? I believed Minato must have purposely left the kunai in case Naruto comes back.

worse case scenario...
...Or was Minato just blabbing just like the several number of times he made mention of one lengthy jutsu name which he never uses while fighting Juubito?

I hope these two Minato's moments are not waste of panels by Kishi?

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato promised Naruto a gift which we are yet to see before he vanished in Madara Jutsu.

best case scenario. ...
When Naruto came out of the Kamui dimension he said "...I have the feeling I can do anything now" owing to the fact that he kicked the Gudou-dama, stopped Hachimon and dodged Limbo. He was surprised that he could have done it.

Now he picked up Minato's kunai like he was the one who left it there. Since he's feelings is working for him at the moment, that means he should automatically be able to use FTG or what else can he achieve with marked kunai? I believed Minato must have purposely left the kunai in case Naruto comes back.

worse case scenario...
...Or was Minato just blabbing just like the several number of times he made mention of one lengthy jutsu name which he never uses while fighting Juubito?

I hope these two Minato's moments are not waste of panels by Kishi?
Naruto picked the Kunai up so the second could teleport Sasuke to his location. As Naruto had sage mode active he could clearly sense, that the Second was next to Sasuke. Although I don't recall a reason for Naruto to know, the second could use the same marks as his father. Might be a flaw there but yeah.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto picked the Kunai up so the second could teleport Sasuke to his location. As Naruto had sage mode active he could clearly sense, that the Second was next to Sasuke. Although I don't recall a reason for Naruto to know, the second could use the same marks as his father. Might be a flaw there but yeah.
Then why did he put it in his mouth and continue to hold it after Sasuke arrived, if it was only for Sasuke that wouldn't be necessary.

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then why did he put it in his mouth and continue to hold it after Sasuke arrived, if it was only for Sasuke that wouldn't be necessary.
Maybe he acquires a new fighting style like Zoro? Who knows ;) No it could be that he somehow uses FTG or something similar but still. It makes more sense to me, that Naruto simply used it so Sasuke get close to his location.

About the Kunai, where else should he have put it than his mouth if he planned on creating those two sticks? Also you forget that only seconds passed since Sasuke arrived so Naruto simply might have kept it in his mouth for no reason.