[Predictions] Minato wont fight with Madara.

Sakuradasoloqueen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi wont let kakashi and Minato fight with Madara at least until madara gets his eyes back.Ftg and kamui is too op for any living ninja who is not juubito_Or kishi must make madara 10 times stronger because it is impossible for him to take tobirama minato and kakashi together.A lot of plot twist will come in the next chapters:Omg:

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishi wont let kakashi and Minato fight with Madara at least until madara gets his eyes back.Ftg and kamui is too op for any living ninja who is not juubito_Or kishi must make madara 10 times stronger because it is impossible for him to take tobirama minato and kakashi together.A lot of plot twist will come in the next chapters:Omg:
Kamui can't affect Madara , because of his immense chakra.

and ftg , i think that Madara can foresee that , plus , the black zetsu is part of madara and since the other half of the black zetsu is the in the other side , that isn't covered (of obito's body) that means , that your theory is wrong. They will fight madara , because Madara is imortal he is the true imortal being in the series.

Last edited:

Humming

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

and ftg , i think that Madara can foresee that , plus , the black zetsu is part of madara and since the other half of the black zetsu is the in the other side , that isn't covered (of obito's body) that means , that your theory is wrong. They will fight madara , because Madara is imortal he is the true imortal being in the series.
Hidan laughs at you.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
please explain, my good sir!!
lets say that madara has the same chakra of the vessel of the gedo mazo or that he is the same chakra has the tail beasts have , or even more chakra than the tail beasts , madara said it himself that , he has a chakra of a tail beast (and i bet that he has more chakra than a tail beast itself) because , back at the 5 summit arc , raikage went "beast mode" and Karin said herself , that his chakra "ratio" was the same of the tailed beast , so... if you do 1 + 1 = 2 , that measn that the chakra of raikage alone (of the tailed beasts ratio) vs Edo-Madara couldn't defeat him.

that means that edo-madara and madara alive itself have more chakra than the raikage.

Hidan laughs at you.
go read the fight of Madara vs the kages , the chapter 577.

and also go read the ultimate showdown of Itachi vs Sasuke , have fun and remember , read everything.

Last edited:

snake orochimaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lets say that madara has the same chakra of the vessel of the gedo mazo or that he is the same chakra has the tail beasts have , or even more chakra than the tail beasts , madara said it himself that , he has a chakra of a tail beast (and i bet that he has more chakra than a tail beast itself) because , back at the 5 summit arc , raikage went "beast mode" and Karin said herself , that his chakra "ratio" was the same of the tailed beast , so... if you do 1 + 1 = 2 , that measn that the chakra of raikage alone (of the tailed beasts ratio) vs Edo-Madara couldn't defeat him.

that means that edo-madara and madara alive itself have more chakra than the raikage.

I agree with you.

but Kamui isn't limited by the target's level of chakra

NarutoIndra

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lel, the only reason Obito couldn't Kamui himself is because he had another entity within himself that would likely have prevented him from doing it. Anyways, I don't recall him saying that, I recall him saying Hashirama does, unless you have scans of him saying such. Anyways, Kakashi kamui'd Naruto in KCM, nothing suggests Madara has that much chakra, so your point is already defeated, not that it was beyond borderline retarded in the first place.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with you.

but Kamui isn't limited by the target's level of chakra
Kakashi couldn't kamui gedo mazou on his own , he needed the kyuubi cloak to do it.

Lel, the only reason Obito couldn't Kamui himself is because he had another entity within himself that would likely have prevented him from doing it. Anyways, I don't recall him saying that, I recall him saying Hashirama does, unless you have scans of him saying such. Anyways, Kakashi kamui'd Naruto in KCM, nothing suggests Madara has that much chakra, so your point is already defeated, not that it was beyond borderline retarded in the first place.
i don't know what you're talking about obito neither "Naruto KCM" lol...

and i have proof that Madara has all that chakra , also... you can read it xD.

Last edited:

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i disagree, his chakra might be high but hes further from invincible now then he was before. this time hes focusing on fight straight forward rather than susano over use like he was against the five kage. as for kamui i guess the jyuubi's head wouldnt have been affected by kamui either right? even though its energy is garunteed to be beyond madara, kakashi would have taken its head off if it werent for obito interfering, same goes for madara, you think that if kakashi sent him to another dimension he can come back? only if black zetsu controls obito. and at some point that zetsu will be controlled by obito. when he lost the jyuubi, he lost alot of power but wouldnt die because of the gedo statues life force. obito still has the gedo statue, its only a matter of time. just calling it now.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
epic fail.....XD
epic fail? wtf............. go read the freaking manga , plz.

What? I negated your point so I obviously understood it. I may have misunderstood your point due to its vagueness.
well then... read it again and if that isn't enough , go read the manga for understanding first and then read my post and i'm sure that you'll get it.

i disagree, his chakra might be high but hes further from invincible now then he was before. this time hes focusing on fight straight forward rather than susano over use like he was against the five kage. as for kamui i guess the jyuubi's head wouldnt have been affected by kamui either right? even though its energy is garunteed to be beyond madara, kakashi would have taken its head off if it werent for obito interfering, same goes for madara, you think that if kakashi sent him to another dimension he can come back? only if black zetsu controls obito. and at some point that zetsu will be controlled by obito. when he lost the jyuubi, he lost alot of power but wouldnt die because of the gedo statues life force. obito still has the gedo statue, its only a matter of time. just calling it now.
your point ... ?

Last edited:

NarutoIndra

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're the one who needs to re-read it... You said Kakashi used Kamui with Kyuubi's chakra, but he didn't have the Kyuubi's chakra. You said Kakashi couldn't Kamui the Gedo because of its chakra, but he was about to if Obito didn't use his own Kamui to nullify it. Please, child..

Reactions: AlexXx

RONNIN

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

go read the fight of Madara vs the kages , the chapter 577.

and also go read the ultimate showdown of Itachi vs Sasuke , have fun and remember , read everything.
Kakashi couldn't kamui gedo mazou on his own , he needed the kyuubi cloak to do it.

i don't know what you're talking about obito neither "Naruto KCM" lol...

and i have proof that Madara has all that chakra , also... you can read it xD.

well then... read it again and if that isn't enough , go read the manga for understanding first and then read my post and i'm sure that you'll get it.

your point ... ?
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: AlexXx

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're the one who needs to re-read it... You said Kakashi used Kamui with Kyuubi's chakra, but he didn't have the Kyuubi's chakra. You said Kakashi couldn't Kamui the Gedo because of its chakra, but he was about to if Obito didn't use his own Kamui to nullify it. Please, child..
you just cant help stupid people, even if you try to explain. lol

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
omg dude , u're trolling me lol.