Son Ryuto Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Senju descendant because thats how Asura chakra work he transmigrated through the Senju. Naruto's mother was and Uzumaki= a relative of the Senju but not the senju. To be honest as Observant as Minato is i think he's Tobirama kid, unless we hear different

ItachiDaSoloKing

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Allow me to quickly solo this stupid thread.

1: Minato was born about 2-3 Generations AFTER Tobirama's existence. So if he was Tobirama's son he would be about the same age a Hiruzen Sarutobi.

You must be registered for see images

2: Minato is of the Namikaze clan.

3: Their is no proof that he is connected to the Senju/Uzumaki clans at all, besides having an Uzimake wife which means absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

Uchiha boii

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato i think was a freak of nature who was an execptional shinobi with no special clan to back up his natural OPness

Him being related to a senju would make sense though he has sage mode and is capable of being a jin for kurama

These are senju / uzumaki traits

But again minato has never been mentioned to have a special background

Son Ryuto Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Allow me to quickly solo this stupid thread.

1: Minato was born about 2-3 Generations AFTER Tobirama's existence. So if he was Tobirama's son he would be about the same age a Hiruzen Sarutobi.

You must be registered for see images

2: Minato is of the Namikaze clan.

3: Their is no proof that he is connected to the Senju/Uzumaki clans at all, besides having an Uzimake wife which means absolutely nothing.
Well maybe he is Tobirama Grandchild. Plus it is Clearly noted that Asura transmigrates through the Senju so that means that Minato would have to be related to a Senju considering Naruto's mother was a Uzumaki

Clover

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
This. He's like the few characters that can attribute their strength to sheer brilliance and not genetics from being in some op clan
Out of the Hokage alone, there are Kakashi, Minato and Hiruzen. Who were all powerful, yet part of no universally powerful clan. The Sarutobi clan was noted to have a few and rare strong individuals.