Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Both In life in prime

Minato only knows about his legacy such as that he is a water style expert and created ftg

Tobirama knows nothing seeing as to how Minato didn't exist yet.

both bloodlusted no morals.

sorry if this has already been done a trillion times. if your going to provide a reason as to why someone wins please provide manga facts or a gif or video clip. B4 lyke gets here yes we know itachi solo's lol

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Lyke

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without intel on minato, tobirama might get one shotted lol. Minato knows of tobirama's ftg while tobirama doesn't. That's death sentence right there. :lol:

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without intel on minato, tobirama might get one shotted lol. Minato knows of tobirama's ftg while tobirama doesn't. That's death sentence right there. :lol:
Not quite:

Would be the moment Tobirama figures out Minato has FTG :)

As for the fight id have to give this to Tobirama.

Minato's FTG Kunai iwll be rendered useless as Tobirama can simply do this

Essentially removing the Kunai from his area.

On top of that Tobirama has faster reflexes and better analytics.

My Verdict: Tobirama wins

If Edo: Minato wins

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not quite:

You really think minato is gonna give him the time to weave those seals lol he'd be trying to speed blitz, and well i guess it depends on environment

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
tagging juubito
also this [ ][ ]
Good enough, although I would say that if i had the energy or time to look it up I could find similar level speed feats. These could imply that he is faster, or perhaps simply just a better ftg user. There is one where tobirama states that "the fourth is a quick striker too." But yeah the saving naruto from a point blank strike and dodging a full speed ay in the fashion he did, planning out a kunai toss into the air teleporting away from it and teleporting back to the one he tossed up for an attack, within probably a tenth of a second is a higher reaction time and speed feat imo.

Well the naruto one not so much

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop making this matchup, it's like people are trying to round up Minato fans just to have their biased view.

Tobirama wins, there really is no debate about it.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not quite:

if you think tobirama wins against minato with no intel while later has intel on him then you are clearly biased. That won't be the moment, tobirama figures out minato has ftg because tobirama doesn't have minato marked. Minato is faster on foot so at the start of battle, when no ftg kunais are spread, tobirama will go for cqc on foot. While minato knowing that tobirama has ftg, will use this chance and one shot him. With intel it'd be a tough battle and tobirama might edge out by a bit.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hard to say. Tobirama's reactions are better, but Minato's execution of Hiraishin is superior by far. I'll give it to Tobirama high-difficulty.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good enough, although I would say that if i had the energy or time to look it up I could find similar level speed feats. These could imply that he is faster, or perhaps simply just a better ftg user. There is one where tobirama states that "the fourth is a quick striker too." But yeah the saving naruto from a point blank strike and dodging a full speed ay in the fashion he did, planning out a kunai toss into the air teleporting away from it and teleporting back to the one he tossed up for an attack, within probably a tenth of a second is a higher reaction time and speed feat imo.

Well the naruto one not so much
yes minato's shunshin is better than tobirama but its non factor when they both are gonna use FTG since one with better reflex will win.
minato's reflex is great too but tobirama's is superior seen throughout war arc so in the end he will be the one who lands the hit

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What gives him the advantage?
-Better reflexes.

That's the only advantage he needs and the only one that matters. All these people going on about knowledge (Minato fans of course :lol) are wrong as usual because Minato isn't fast enough to hit someone who can react to a Shunshin and strike from Obito in close range by tagging him.

Minato's only advantages are in:

-Firepower, which is irrelevant.
-Versatility and amount of techs related to Hiraishin, which is irrelevant.
-Specially marked Kunai, also irrelevant as regular objects and weapons can be marked.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Better reflexes.

That's the only advantage he needs and the only one that matters. All these people going on about knowledge (Minato fans of course :lol) are wrong as usual because Minato isn't fast enough to hit someone who can react to a Shunshin and strike from Obito in close range by tagging him.

Minato's only advantages are in:

-Firepower, which is irrelevant.
-Versatility and amount of techs related to Hiraishin, which is irrelevant.
-Specially marked Kunai, also irrelevant as regular objects and weapons can be marked.
That makes sense, I was just trying to get a sense for why. i'd say the fact that tobirama literally grew up fighting grown ass men from the time he was a small child definitley helped put him on a high ass tier, then again, he did get spanked supposedly by the lame sauce kin gin brothers who likely just went chakra cloak and speed blitzed. Not enough behind that to support it though But yeah it makes sense

Valhorus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato > Tobirama , Minato is a superior version of Tobirama , he does everything Tobirama does 5x times better . Tobirama having faster Reflexes is just pure Bullshit , I see Kidgame is still being Delusional after all those years