Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Battle of the blondes! @Apex @AkatsukiChurch

Distance: Same as Sasuke vs Deidara. Deidara starts on the ground.

Intel: Manga; I.E. Minato knows nothing, but can make reasonable assumptions based on Deidara's village. Deidara knows of Minato's high speed movements and hype as "The Yellow Flash," and the damage he's done in the previous war.

Restrictions: None.

Conditions: Minato is alive prior to Obito's bitchfit in Konoha. Deidara is seeking out Sasuke, but runs into Minato and decides to fuck him up. So he has all the clay he had at that moment.

Scenario 2: The distance is sixty meters, Deidara has full intel and Minato knows everything Deidara displayed against Gaara.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Posted the wrong thread. Not what we were arguing with Versta.

The discussion turned into whether Deidara can use C3 in other shapes other than the doll and Versta saying it's OOC for him to do so, which is why we were calling him idiotic.

OT: Deidara wins.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't run now, Versta.

Tell them all what you said about the C3's shape and inner working. You wanted a thread asking this, now you have one.

Last edited:

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
60 meter blitzes sound nice smh. Anyways, this thread isn't what we were arguing with wursta, thx for the shoutout doe billy

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What can I say, a blitz is a blitz.

:rolleyes:
>Sasuke tries to blitz Deidara, almost succeeds
>Tries it again two times afterwards, fails at doing so quite miserably compared to the first time

Le ebin slight above Hebi Sasuke level of speed can blitz the shit out of Deidara meme.

Try to keep away from just copying what everyone else in this thread is saying and re-post what you said about C3, pls. I mean, you managed to waste a hour of our time explaining that stupid statement of yours. So please do it for everyone else here.

Rιver

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>Sasuke tries to blitz Deidara, almost succeeds
>Tries it again two times afterwards, fails at doing so quite miserably compared to the first time

Le ebin slight above Hebi Sasuke level of speed can blitz the shit out of Deidara meme.

Try to keep away from just copying what everyone else in this thread is saying and re-post what you said about C3, pls. I mean, you managed to waste a hour of our time explaining that stupid statement of yours. So please do it for everyone else here.
Then tell me, how does Deidara avoid it? I advise to use another strategy this time btw. And the bold, lol, man praised as the fastest ninja is slightly faster than Hebi Sasuke?

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then tell me, how does Deidara avoid it? I advise to use another strategy this time btw.
Idk. I might if you stop stepping around the C3 statement. I mean, you were like so sure you were right about the topic. I'm sure everyone would agree with you if we made a thread on it like you said.

Great Master Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Scenario 1 : Minato blitzes (Deidara had problem with Sasuke's speed which nowhere near Minato's)

Scenario 2 : Minato wins low-mid diff. (Simply Minato can just dance around Deidara's attacks & once he get in range it's over for Deidara.)

Deidara is no match for Minato, give him Sasori as back up & Minato solos both.

Last edited:

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scenario 2 : Minato wins low-mid diff. (Simply Minato can just dance around Deidara's attacks & once he get in range it's over for Deidara.)

Deidara is no match for Minato, give him Sasori as back up & Minato solos both.
Yeah, no. Don't push it. He might be able to beat them one by one, but not both at the same time. Also, no one is dancing around C3 or C4.