Minato vs A and Killer Bee

Recovey0

Member
108 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I recently say a video that had a fight between Minato and A+Killer Bee. Does anyone know what episode this is? When I search for it on google I don't get the right fight. I'm also pretty sure this fight is filler but it still looked pretty cool and I wanted to see the whole thing.
 

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
10,654 posts 978 reactions
Joined
Jun 29, 2016
Messages
10,654
Reaction score
978
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This fight?

You must be registered for see images
 

Recovey0

Member
108 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No that's the one I can find. If it helps it seems to start in a field with nearly head high grass/weeds/plants.
 

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
10,654 posts 978 reactions
Joined
Jun 29, 2016
Messages
10,654
Reaction score
978
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Really? That's kind of odd, the only other time ive seen them clash is in one of the animes intros iirc, and it was with b in like a forest. Maybe it's from a game then?
 

Calpal

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,225 posts 358 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
4,225
Reaction score
358
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
the only time they fight it was really quick with no real winner.
 
Top