Optimistic

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Restrictions: Shki Fujin, Nine Tails Chakra.
Intent: To capture.
Distance: minato is on the second floor the 3rd is on the first.

Who wins?

~Sky~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato can't put this dog down in a capture match. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He'd have to retreat to the produce section and defend himself with a chicken leg. That's his only chance. u___u

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato wins this, not gonna bother with the details since I've already debated on this matter before. I'll just list the key elements below.

1. Minato uses shadow clone jutsu and makes 2 clones
2. Spams FTG Kunai all over the wal-mart
3. Minato is faster than third and has more reactions as well

Minato can easily do what SM Naruto did but I won't use that one here. Minato can also teleport the third into the sage oil fountain, I won't use that here as well.

All minato needs is offensive backup to take down the third and wind element, he summons Gamabunta for that. OR simply kills him the way he was about to kill Ay. [Minato can go through v2 with Kunai to the neck U_U]

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato wins this, not gonna bother with the details since I've already debated on this matter before. I'll just list the key elements below.

1. Minato uses shadow clone jutsu and makes 2 clones
2. Spams FTG Kunai all over the wal-mart
3. Minato is faster than third and has more reactions as well

Minato can easily do what SM Naruto did but I won't use that one here. Minato can also teleport the third into the sage oil fountain, I won't use that here as well.

All minato needs is offensive backup to take down the third and wind element, he summons Gamabunta for that. OR simply kills him the way he was about to kill Ay. [Minato can go through v2 with Kunai to the neck U_U]
As much as I love minato, a kunai to then neck won't work on Raikages skin.

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As much as I love minato, a kunai to then neck won't work on Raikages skin.
A kunai strike shouldn't also pierce Hachibi's tentacle for which the third needed 1-finger thrust.

A kunai strike shouldn't also pierce Obito's Mokuton half which blocked the executioners blade.

I dunno how Minato does that but his Kunai strike is strong [well according to the feats U_U]

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A kunai strike shouldn't also pierce Hachibi's tentacle for which the third needed 1-finger thrust.

A kunai strike shouldn't also pierce Obito's Mokuton half which blocked the executioners blade.

I dunno how Minato does that but his Kunai strike is strong [well according to the feats U_U]
Bees tentacles aren't that strong, in fact they're probably really soft. Sasuke sliced them with chidori spear. Obito cut them with shuriken and Minato used his kunai. What else would third Raikage use to cut the tails when he doesn't carry ninja tool ?

Obito's mokuton implants give him increased strength, it doesn't make him indestructible. How else would he have pulled off his own arm if it was that strong. A rasengan also blew his arm off. The kunai Minato stabbed him with barely did any damage anyway.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato wins. His speed and reflexes are above that of A who is better than his dad in those departments, so Sandaime would get a body marking sooner or later especially if Minato uses a clone as a decoy if he wants to play safe. If Sandaime uses black lightning it is either dodged or redirected(on him?) with S/T barrier. With a marking(that never disappear) on 3rd Raikage's body, Minato would take his time to kill him one way or another.

He would have a hard time doing so though judging by the hardness of his skin and blood. Minato not possessing the destructive capacity or necessary technique to put him down besides Shiki fujin(which would result to a double ko), would have to rely on a useful support like his summons or even be dependant on the environment(toad oil and so on). Other possibility would be to use the same trick Naruto used(redirecting the nukinite technique) or use the shishou fuin

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bees tentacles aren't that strong, in fact they're probably really soft. Sasuke sliced them with chidori spear. Obito cut them with shuriken and Minato used his kunai. What else would third Raikage use to cut the tails when he doesn't carry ninja tool ?

Obito's mokuton implants give him increased strength, it doesn't make him indestructible. How else would he have pulled off his own arm if it was that strong. A rasengan also blew his arm off. The kunai Minato stabbed him with barely did any damage anyway.
Incorrect.

1. You said Sasuke cut it which is true on the surface bu in reality its false since Killer Bee did it on purpose because he wanted to thwart the akatsuki

2. Obito's giant Shurikens were augmented with his Kamui, that's very powerful U_U

3. Lol Obito blocked the executioner's blade with it, there's no denying that it's very strong. Also Minato's normal Rasengan = Naruto's Odama Rasengan U_U

BlackFlame44

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Incorrect.

1. You said Sasuke cut it which is true on the surface bu in reality its false since Killer Bee did it on purpose because he wanted to thwart the akatsuki

2. Obito's giant Shurikens were augmented with his Kamui, that's very powerful U_U

3. Lol Obito blocked the executioner's blade with it, there's no denying that it's very strong. Also Minato's normal Rasengan = Naruto's Odama Rasengan U_U
How exactly can you let your skin be cut?

Does that even work???

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato still wins.

Multiple ways.

1. He does what Naruto did. It will take a while, but he will figure it out.

2. He summons Ma and Pa, who genjutsu him.

3. He sends a clone of his to Mt. Toad via reverse summoning and then FTGs the Raikage there.

4. He finds a volcano or something.

5. He summons Bunta on top of him. I don't care how durable you are, Bunta held down Kurama, Raikage will be crushed.