Avery Namikaze

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato is a dumb***. I know it's just for the sake of story, but seriously if Minato would've just used SM from the start he'd probably still have two arms. Kishi is gimping him hard in these chapters.

Avery Namikaze

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ik it right Troy, he's still easily my favorite character but Kishi hates him it seems. As well as Hashi and Tobirama, they're too OP as well. Hell Nagato and Itachi were so strong they had to be killed off for the story's sake.

ajpn920

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato being alive means something. If he's not that important he's also been Hashi'd or Tobirama'd..lol Be proud that only a juubi jin can actually hurt him. Other than that, speed blitz says hi.

holtaa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i love how obito could stick his arm in madara but minato couldnt even touch him, even tho minato is far more faster than obito. He did have is guard down but still...

toviasrepier

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ik it right Troy, he's still easily my favorite character but Kishi hates him it seems. As well as Hashi and Tobirama, they're too OP as well. Hell Nagato and Itachi were so strong they had to be killed off for the story's sake.
Minato's one of my fav char but it's pretty obvious Kishi hates him. 1st he hyped him as the best produce of Konoha Jman said he is once in a blue moon talent if I recall it right. Clips of his flash backs shows he is a certified untouchable badass. In the Kyuubi village attack he was calm, cutroat and calculated (With a dying wife, hostaged new born son, endangered village, unknown dangerous Uchiha enemy) he pulled it through no problem. Now look what hapened since Juubito Kishi reduced him to a useless piece of sh****t!!!! He didn't give him a chance to use that whatever u call it jutsu on Obito cut off his arm permanently and he's been acting dumb in battle field the whole time!!!!

You see if this goes to a rightfull logic. Minato who quickly deduced Obito by his wits and power of observation. He could have damage Juubito seriously with SM rasengan ftg.